Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Here's a link to the Dayton sub driver, mentioned on that page.
    Dayton Audio RSS390HF-4 15" Reference HF Subwoofer 4 Ohm | 295-468

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    You built that sub? Was it a single 15" driver? Which one?
    I found a guy in Oklahoma (I'm in Dallas). He built it for around $1200 I think including amp, and I drove out there picked it up and I've been happy ever since. No other sub on the market will do what this does Period. 500 Watt Bash amp is plenty to make my wife very unhappy.

Man, this make me want to build one. I already have a new, unused 500 watt BASH, plate amp.

Not sure about what kind of tools are needed, though. I'm not much of a woodworker.

Quote Originally Posted by RayJr View Post
    Here is a link to an article that I was a part of.
    Sharing Calibration Settings
    I did this test with Chris Heinonen, to show how sharing calibration settings is sort of a waste of time.
    If I were you, I would just put the display in THX mode and call it good...read the article and you see why I make this statement.

Just my $.02
    RayJr
    Thanks for the heads up Jay. Did you guys ever redo the test in the 300 hr mark?

Hate to dig up an old thread, but I am very interested in hearing about the review of the Pendragon home theater set up from Andrew. Was this ever done?

First post, glad to find this great forum for discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Dfrank03 View Post
    Hate to dig up an old thread, but I am very interested in hearing about the review of the Pendragon home theater set up from Andrew. Was this ever done?

First post, glad to find this great forum for discussion!
    Hi Dfrank03,
    Unfortunately Andrew is no longer affiliated with HomeTheaterEquipment/Review and now works for Emotiva.
    He did finish the Pendragon Hometheater though but this was after his tenure in this site. You can check it out in his youtube channel. Just search for Andrew Robinson Pendragon Theater.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper52 View Post
    Hi Dfrank03,
    Unfortunately Andrew is no longer affiliated with HomeTheaterEquipment/Review and now works for Emotiva.
    He did finish the Pendragon Hometheater though but this was after his tenure in this site. You can check it out in his youtube channel. Just search for Andrew Robinson Pendragon Theater.
    Yes, that should get you access to the review, or simply search for his name, followed by .com.
    I'm pretty sure his URL is his name.

Quote Originally Posted by RayJr View Post
    Here is a link to an article that I was a part of.
    Sharing Calibration Settings
    I did this test with Chris Heinonen, to show how sharing calibration settings is sort of a waste of time.
    If I were you, I would just put the display in THX mode and call it good...read the article and you see why I make this statement.

Just my $.02
    RayJr
    Ray, would you be kind enough to tell me what's the recommended setting for 1080p Pure Direct and Black Level of the VT60 set?
    Main HT: Panasonic 60" VT60, Tekton Pendragon w/ Mundorf capacitors & resistors & Subwoofer, Klipsch Center & Surrounds, Yamaha RX-A2030, Logitech Harmony 900
    HTPC: Phenom II x3 740BE unlocked quad-core @3.4Ghz, 8GB RAM, 2x 1TB Samsung F3, 1x 3TB WD Caviar Red, GTX 650 Ti Boost, Creative X-Fi Titanium w/ Burr Brown OP Amps, LG Blu Ray Burner, Kodi, Plex, Yatse, Bubble UPNP, Handbrake, Ashampoo Burning Studio
    Alternate HT: Samsung 51" F8500, Roku 1, Emotiva Mini-X, Old Bose Bookshelfs