Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned!!!

I think that it is now abundantly clear that Logitech decided to keep the Remote line. No worries. We dodged the bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhookup View Post
    I think that it is now abundantly clear that Logitech decided to keep the Remote line. No worries. We dodged the bullet.
    Really glad to hear this, the Harmony remotes do everything without needing a degree in programming to set them up!
    "Racing is........Life.......Everything before & after is just waiting"

I have no previous experienced with Harmony Remote but the video explain that this remote has an advanced functions but it is very bad that it will not have RF control.

Sadly, none of the recent Harmony remotes are RF capable. I think the 900 was the last to have RF.

Banned!!!

Ron: I hate to tell you this, but there is the Harmony Ultimate Remote with RF control. Worry, no more, Ron. I have programmed & sold both the Touch & the Ultimate. I don't feel that it is such a big deal about this newer software. It just takes getting used to it. We're using a Touch in our Family Rm. I like to test this stuff in my own home first. My only problem with the Ultimate is that it only comes with two emitters (tabletop type). Although you can substitute other brands of dual head emitters.

cpaluda: The Touch does have a keypad, but it's on the screen (just swipe to the right). Also, the Touch can fix your problems with your Yamaha. Simply, add steps and delays and you will fix that problem with the inputs.

Quote Originally Posted by ronweasley View Post
    I have no previous experienced with Harmony Remote but the video explain that this remote has an advanced functions but it is very bad that it will not have RF control.

Thanks Jeffrey, I'll have to check into the Harmony Ultimate Remote.

I didn't realize it was RF.