Question What is a good Phono Pre Amp? Where do I go to sell a ML 32 Pre-Amp?

I have recently gotten the Krell 707 which is not only a good surround sound system it is also a good two channel preamp. Although I am still kind of in love with it, I’d like to sell my Mark Levinson 32 pre-amp. It has the optional phono pre amp inside. The Krell is close enough to the ML in quality and I now like the idea of have one less piece of equipment. I am getting so lazy with age.

Can someone suggest a comparable phono pre-amp to replace this?
    Is there a good place to sell the Mark Levinson preamp?

Thanks

Phono preamps run the gamut, and I cannot help you much on the upper end of them unfortunately.

I would use Audiogon.com, it still is the best site for selling high end audio gear in the US, and around the world for that mater. I have sold to Dubai, France, Switzerland, Canada etc from the US with Audiogon.com.

Banned!!!

Lefisc: I think that the best place for you to check is Stereophile Magazine. I have a subscription for many years. They would be very helpful to you in this area. Another good place to check is Audio Advisor. Go to: Audio Advisor. Good luck.

Thanks, I'll check them both out!