The Home Cinema Experience - Loudspeakers (VIDEO)

This episode in my ongoing video series entitled The Home Cinema Experience deals with all things loudspeakers. What they are, what you need and the basics behind setting them up in both a 5.1 and 7.1 channel configuration. Plus there are a few helpful tips as well as money saving ideas you should know before making your next loudspeaker purchase. Enjoy!

Great video, and my favorite so far. There is not only a TON of great information, but I like the photos and diagrams that you have included.

Looking forward to hearing more about your personal commercial home theater experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    Great video, and my favorite so far. There is not only a TON of great information, but I like the photos and diagrams that you have included.

Looking forward to hearing more about your personal commercial home theater experiment.
    Yeah, it's my favorite episode thus far too. The first six were rough, but then again I was trying to figure out the show's voice. I may end up re-doing them at some point. It's not that I think they're bad but I was playing with camera systems, learning new editing software and struggling with either keeping things too simple while worrying about the ultra enthusiasts who might want more in depth info. At the end of the day, I think after taking a month off I realized that it was best to start at the beginning and go forward from there.

Next episode is subwoofers.

Well done Andrew, I think you found a good middle ground. I second Tracy's comments but I did enjoy the video.
    Richard

I agree with everybody's comments. Good video and looking forward to the next one. Keep it up!