The Bowers & Wilkins 805 Maserati Edition is One Sexy Speaker

As I was filtering through my email this morning, one in particular caught my eye. It was from Bowers & Wilkins and I could not keep myself from clicking on it.

What caught my eye was this photo, the Bowers & Wilkins 805 Maserati Edition speaker.

Name:  b&w_component_j1_stand.jpg
Views: 9371
Size:  37.7 KB

It is basically the standard stand-mounted model 805 speaker, the "flagship" 800 Series Diamond speaker in Bowers & Wilkins line up, but trimmed with black Maserati leather and real birdseye maple wood veneer. It even has Maserati’s Trident on the base of the speaker's integrated stand.

Name:  805_side.jpg
Views: 5581
Size:  52.1 KBName:  805_top.jpg
Views: 5124
Size:  46.6 KB

Now, I'm not a huge Maserati fan but the look of this speaker is SEXY !!!

I would love to see and hear a pair of these, in person. What do you think? Anyone heard the standard Bowers & Wilkins 805s?

Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

Really pretty.

I have heard the 805s -- very nice but hard to say that they are best-in-class, especially given the price of $5000/pair does not include the really nice stands (add another $700). Lots of dough in my world. The target for these (even in the non-exotic Maserati trim) is probably folks that have a whole different lifestyle than me or frankly most other humans on this planet:

Joseph Zgymunt

I'm a HUUUUGE fan of Bowers & Wilkins and this speaker just blows me away.

Does anybody know where I can hear and see the Maserati's?? (I live in Santa Barbara, Ca...but for these I wouldn't mind driving...)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendavid18 View Post
    I'm a HUUUUGE fan of Bowers & Wilkins and this speaker just blows me away.

Does anybody know where I can hear and see the Maserati's?? (I live in Santa Barbara, Ca...but for these I wouldn't mind driving...)
    Check the Bowers & Wilkins website. They have a Find a Dealer page. Find a retailer - Bowers & Wilkins | B&W

Red face Still on the lookout..

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    Check the Bowers & Wilkins website. They have a Find a Dealer page. Find a retailer - Bowers & Wilkins | B&W
    Thanks so much! Just checked that yesterday & apparently nobody has them yet..

Cool FOUND THEM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bendavid18 View Post
    Thanks so much! Just checked that yesterday & apparently nobody has them yet..
    Update: Found them over the weekend in West LA at Mir Audio Video. Not only do they look amazing they sound unbelievably amazing!! If you haven't heard them yet I urge you to find them ASAP! I was blown away...
    Thanks for the advice Tracy!

Congrats on the find. If you buy them I want to see some photos of them in your room.