Dish Adds Soccer To Hopper App

Name:  soccer.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  43.8 KB

Soccer fans that have Dish's Hopper DVR will be celebrating with the addition of their favorite sport, to the Dish Hopper Game Finder App.

With the new update, soccer fans can view live game scores, upcoming start times and onscreen updates. This is just one of the new so-called second screen apps that Dish has been rolling out. The following leagues can now be tracked with Game Finder; La Liga (Spain), English Premier League (England), UEFA Champions League (Pan-European), Serie A (Italy), Bundesliga (Germany), Eredivisie (The Netherlands), MLS (USA), Liga MX (Mexico) and Copa MX (Mexico).

The Game Finder App can also track games from the MLB, NBA, NCAAF, NCAAB, NFL and NHL.

if i didnt have so much bad weather down here in south florida that kills the signal, i would still be on dish. and i would love this feature.

just gets too frustrating went it goes down due to thunder storms all summer long.

i have had zero problems with xfinity. only issue is they havent added hd channels in forever.