Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, there's one more factor to consider. From what I've read, coiling speaker wire is not desirable since that adds inductance to the load, which affects phase angle. I do have some of mine coiled though and do not hear anything amiss. Don't lose sleep over it, just saying.
    JR

Rather than coiling your speaker cables, you really should invest in some teak audiophile cable supports. I hear they really add a lot of airyness to your system's audio performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    Rather than coiling your speaker cables, you really should invest in some teak audiophile cable supports. I hear they really add a lot of airyness to your system's audio performance.
    I happen to have one of this...should work fine
    Attached Images Attached Images  

HA, I may very well be the only person here that actually knows what that is.

We had a 34 foot Class A Holiday Rambler.

You can't beat the name Holiday Rambler. We have 36' Class A Bounder. Oldie but a goodie. Just added a flat screen and a Wii. Kids loved it.

Now back to the 7200 amp. I picked up the Polk Audio LSi15's freebies today. I can't believe someone would give them away. Probably because they were connected to a small amp without enough oomph to drive them.
    I can really hear the difference with the new 7200 compared to my old Yamaha RX V1000. I turned off surround and with just the L & R channels running I could have swore the other speakers were still playing. What do they call that soundstage? I'll be keeping my Boston VR975's as my mains to match the Boston center and rear surrounds. Using the Polks as surrounds on left & right. I get the speaker wire tomorrow