Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned!!!

Lefisc: For your benefit, my LD collection (as you requested.
    Name:  LaserDisc1 001.jpg
Views: 1273
Size:  79.2 KBName:  LaserDisc2 001.jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  86.9 KBName:  LaserDisc3 001.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  84.9 KBName:  LaserDisc4 001.jpg
Views: 1098
Size:  79.0 KBName:  LaserDisc4 001.jpg
Views: 1098
Size:  79.0 KB

Banned!!!

Sorry, Lefisc, Most showed up here, but several showed up twice; I don't know why. But I neglected to send this one as well:

Name:  LaserDisc4 001.jpg
Views: 1002
Size:  79.0 KB

Apparently, my mistake.

Great Stuff, just great stuff. I bet a lot of the music lasers were not put on DVD and the ones that were do not sound as good.
    Barry
    Surround Pre-Amp
    : Krell 707 3D; Amp: (center) Krell 400e; Amp Fronts Krell 600e; SACD: Krell Cipher; FM: Day Sequerra FM Reference; Blu-Ray: Oppo BDP 205; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2; Center: Revel Voice 2; Rear/Back: Thiel Powerplanes/Krell S1500 amp; Subs: 2 SVS SB-13 Ultra; Turntable: VPI 19 Mk 4 w/Tonearm SME 309 & Audioquest 401i; HDTV: Verizon; Projector: JVC DLA-RS66U; Screen: Vue Tech 108; Internet Radio: Sonos; Remote: MX850; Pioneer Elite LDS-2 Laser Disc

Banned!!!

Lefisc: I think it's irreplaceble. I made a major mistake when years ago, I sold off my Super Audio Record collection. Some were MFS(Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab). High quality pressings. They were mastered at half speed. (it gives the head twice the time to cut an accurate disc).

I also had a few UHQR's; absolutely amazing. Without a doubt the one disc that I had was an UHQR (Ultra High Quality Record) of The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. There were only a total worldwide of 5,000 copies. This disc came in a fine Box with gold trim. It had a very low serial number. It came with a very impressive Book that told you everything about the disc, how it was done; you name it. It also came with a Certificate of Authenticity. I ordered it as soon as you could order it. It cost me $50.00. I only played it twice, after I ordered and installed a Shure V15 Type 5 cartridge on my Phillips 212 Turntable.

I was in Vinyl heaven. back then, I took it to a local Record shop just to see what they would offer me for it. At that time they were paying 50 cents per record (if they were in very good condition). They checked it out and offered me $75.00. I laughed that offer off. At that time, I could have sold it for $400.00 +. I did not. Today, if I still had it (and in the same condition, I could easily have gotten $600.00. Getting rid of my collection had to be one of the dumbest moves I could have ever done. I kick myself in the rear everytime I think about it. I could not even imagine what my total collection would be worth today. Dumb.

Actually, I checked, and I am way off base. This disc is now available on Amazon. They are asking $2,000.00 for it now!

Name:  Sgt.PeppersLonelyHeartsClubBandUHQR.jpg
Views: 1160
Size:  12.2 KB