I'm not sure if this is an appropriate forum to post in for my specific question, so I apologize if it is. I'm looking for speakers that I can use to connect to my iphone to play music. I will be using these in a small apartment as well as on the beach, in the backyard, etc. Wireless is nice, but if they weren't I could always use an adapter such as this ROCKI - free your music . While portability is nice, it's not a big deal, as I will not be carrying them around too often, and would rather have a larger speaker with better performance. However I am looking for something with good bass. My budget is around $500 total. After much research I was originally planning on purchasing two Pasce minirig speakers in addition to their subwoofer, Minirigs | Portable, Rechargeable Speakers I have heard nothing but positive reviews of them. However, I realized that these are very portable and with a larger speaker I may be able to get a better sound. I honestly don't know anything about speakers and would greatly appreciate any help! Thank you