Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

HDJUL15 - Saves 10% on New Releases

Offer valid on titles in the New category. Prior orders do not apply. Expires 7/21/14 11:59PM

15% OFF Hi-Res New Releases

Offer valid on titles in the New category. Offer not valid on prior orders. Expires 8/3/14 11:59PM PDT

Is there anyway to find a catalog or some other documentation that could serve as "proof of existence" of a set of high-res tracks that serve as the master recording for which "HDTracks.com" sells on line?

I would hate to discover that I am listening to 48k/16bit "upsampled" material after dropping a few hundred bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
    Is there anyway to find a catalog or some other documentation that could serve as "proof of existence" of a set of high-res tracks that serve as the master recording for which "HDTracks.com" sells on line?

I would hate to discover that I am listening to 48k/16bit "upsampled" material after dropping a few hundred bills.
    I would suppose the source could differ, depending on the title.

For example, one of the newly remastered Led Zeppelin albums says,
    The new remasters were created from 192 kHz/24 bit digital transfers of the original analogue tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    I would suppose the source could differ, depending on the title. For example, one of the newly remastered Led Zeppelin albums says,
    Hi, I joined the forum due to this thread. 2 questions: 1. I believe I am signed up for the HD Tracks email list; they do have my email address listed in "my account". I have never received any emails with any codes such as you have posted (in fact it's been a long time since I received any emails from them at all). Any thoughts on what I might do differently to receive the codes? I have my email provider's spam filter set to the lowest setting, so I don't think the issue is a filter. 2. Does anyone know what the difference is between the HD Tracks 2014 Creedence remasters, the AP SACD remasters, & the previous (pre 2014) HD Tracks editions of the catalog?

Welcome to HomeTheaterEquipment.com.

Not sure about the mailing list issue. You might want to try submitting your email address again. Also, I "Liked" their Facebook page, and they often times announce new releases and discount codes there.

They do not always list the source of their releases. If they do, it will be located in the notes about the album.

As for the difference in the CCR title you ask about, I do not know. It would be a good one to have, for sure.

20% off 20 Essential Legacy Recordings in high-resolution, including Michael Jackson, Pearl Jam, Allman Brothers Band and more!
    There is no code needed, the discounted price shows when you click the album.

I'm grabbing Carole King's Tapestry, in 192Hz/24bit FLAC.

10% Off New Releases use code HDSEPT09

*Offer valid only for albums in the New category. Cannot be used on prior orders. Expires 09/15/2014 11:59PM PDT.

Warner Brother Hi-Res Box Set sale this week at HD Tracks:

Specials of the Week | HDtracks - The World's Greatest-Sounding Music Downloads

Cars, Grateful Dead, INXS, Linda Ronstadt, REM, Van Halen, ZZ Top, Black Sabbath, Ramones, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by moomoomoomoo View Post
    Warner Brother Hi-Res Box Set sale this week at HD Tracks:

Specials of the Week | HDtracks - The World's Greatest-Sounding Music Downloads

Cars, Grateful Dead, INXS, Linda Ronstadt, REM, Van Halen, ZZ Top, Black Sabbath, Ramones, many more.
    Nice catch. I missed that announcement.