Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

THIS WEEK on HDtracks...
    • Bad Company - Burnin' Sky (Deluxe), Run With The Pack (Deluxe)
    • Emerson, Lake & Palmerr - Works Volume 1 (2017 Remastered Version),
    • Works Volume 2 (Deluxe Edition) [2017 Remastered Version]
    • Shakira - El Dorado

THIS WEEK on HDtracks...

• Van Morrison (Official) - Roll With The Punches
    • The Rolling Stones - Their Satanic Majesties Request (50th Anniversary Special Edition / Remastered)
    • The Killers - Wonderful Wonderful (Deluxe)
    • Steve Martin - “The Long-Awaited Album”
    • plus much much more...

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    THIS WEEK on HDtracks...

• Van Morrison (Official) - Roll With The Punches
    • The Rolling Stones - Their Satanic Majesties Request (50th Anniversary Special Edition / Remastered)
    • The Killers - Wonderful Wonderful (Deluxe)
    • Steve Martin - “The Long-Awaited Album”
    • plus much much more...
    FYI: The Stones is much more compressed than the Abcko SACD, & the only rarity is the mono version of the album. I'd recommend the USA SACD if you can find it.
    Passive Preamp: Mod Squad Deluxe; Amp McCormack DNA-1 Mod 1; Hi Rez & blu-ray/DVD Front End: Oppo BDP-95 With Region Hack; CD front end: Esoteric P-10->Kimber/Illuminati Digital Cable-> PS Audio SL3; CD Recorder: Tascam 900SL; Cassette Deck: Nakamichi DR2; Speakers (2.0): NHT 2.5I; Analog Cable: Tara Analog Standard, Pandora & Omni Bi-Wired Speaker Cable; Various aftermarket power cords; Power Conditioner: Adcom, Televsion: Vizio E55-C1

I like a lot of The Rolling Stones music, but this particular album never interested me. I prefer their Rock and Blues influences music much better.

THIS WEEK on HDtracks...
    • Michael Jackson - Scream
    • David Bowie - A New Career In A New Town (1977 - 1982)
    • Stone Temple Pilots - Core (Super Deluxe Edition)
    • Stephen Stills & Judy Collins - Everybody Knows
    • plus much much more...

Interesting, this week's add has a Duke Ellington title that really interests me, but it's the only new release from the email not on the site (as of this moment).

I also hope the Jeff Beck blu-ray (which I've already ordered) is 24 bit, like the HDT version. Eagle often only goes 16 bit on their music blu-rays.
    Passive Preamp: Mod Squad Deluxe; Amp McCormack DNA-1 Mod 1; Hi Rez & blu-ray/DVD Front End: Oppo BDP-95 With Region Hack; CD front end: Esoteric P-10->Kimber/Illuminati Digital Cable-> PS Audio SL3; CD Recorder: Tascam 900SL; Cassette Deck: Nakamichi DR2; Speakers (2.0): NHT 2.5I; Analog Cable: Tara Analog Standard, Pandora & Omni Bi-Wired Speaker Cable; Various aftermarket power cords; Power Conditioner: Adcom, Televsion: Vizio E55-C1

They sent me a link for the DE (not sure why it didn't come up in search). It's $25 for 12 trax (no bonus trax). I'm going to wait for a price drop.

I didn't see the list for this week. If you still see it, please go ahead and post this week's releases.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Here's what interested me the most.......

This week's 15% code is HDOCT06

Jeff Beck - Live At The Hollywood Bowl
    Richard Thompson - Rarities
    Duke Ellington - A Drum Is A Woman
    Whitesnake - Whitesnake aka 1987 (Said to be a DR7)

And lots of classical, lots of John Denver & Gwen Stefani Xmas.

Also, if anyone is interested in the new Lucinda Williams in hr (44/24), Pro Studio Masters seems to have an exclusive on it. Current price is around $12.50 for the DE.

THIS WEEK on HDtracks...
    • Robert Plant - Carry Fire
    • Beck - Colors
    • Wes Montgomery - The Wes Montgomery Trio
    • Coleman Hawkins - Lover Man