Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Keeping in mind that I am not very familiar with the current generation of artists; all I could see worth mentioning is Porcupine Tree - Nil Recurring 44/24, Lester Young (one of the Storyville 2DSD series from the 50's)And hi-res reissues of hires titles in the same resolution as previous from Porcupine Tree, Blackfield & Anathema.
    Passive Preamp: Mod Squad Deluxe; Amp McCormack DNA-1 Mod 1; Hi Rez & blu-ray/DVD Front End: Oppo BDP-95 With Region Hack; CD front end: Esoteric P-10->Kimber/Illuminati Digital Cable-> PS Audio SL3; CD Recorder: Tascam 900SL; Cassette Deck: Nakamichi DR2; Speakers (2.0): NHT 2.5I; Analog Cable: Tara Analog Standard, Pandora & Omni Bi-Wired Speaker Cable; Various aftermarket power cords; Power Conditioner: Adcom, Televsion: Vizio E55-C1

THIS WEEK on HDtracks...
    • Kylie Minogue - The Abbey Road Sessions
    • Al Di Meola - Elegant Gypsy & More (Live)
    • Pete Yorn, Scarlett Johansson - Bad Dreams
    • Punch Brothers - All Ashore

Here's the list posted on July 12th, that I missed.

THIS WEEK on HDtracks...

• Grateful Dead - Anthem Of The Sun (50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
    • Rick Astley - Beautiful Life
    • The Rolling Stones - From The Vault: No Security - San Jose 1999
    • Norah Jones - It Was You

Very Weak week. The only thing that caught my eye at all was a Storyville Johnny Hodges (6 songs) & Charlie Shavers (7 songs) package. That's from the 2DXD series; which are archival jazz recordings that would probably sell for $5 on cd; but have value due to the DSD & 24 bit mastering.

Storyville hasn't tended to put their coolest stuff (or even close) in this series.

I'm writing this at 9:30 PM PDT & their Thursday night email hasn't gone out yet, hopefully they will add more.........

The email just arrived; it adds the tracked rip of the Marillion All One Tonight blu-ray. Also 20% off of 2 or more with code HDJULY27
    Last edited by moomoomoomoo; 07-26-2018 at 09:39 PM.
    Passive Preamp: Mod Squad Deluxe; Amp McCormack DNA-1 Mod 1; Hi Rez & blu-ray/DVD Front End: Oppo BDP-95 With Region Hack; CD front end: Esoteric P-10->Kimber/Illuminati Digital Cable-> PS Audio SL3; CD Recorder: Tascam 900SL; Cassette Deck: Nakamichi DR2; Speakers (2.0): NHT 2.5I; Analog Cable: Tara Analog Standard, Pandora & Omni Bi-Wired Speaker Cable; Various aftermarket power cords; Power Conditioner: Adcom, Televsion: Vizio E55-C1

THIS WEEK on HDtracks...
    • Halestorm - Vicious
    • Boz Scaggs - Out of the Blues
    • Rise Against - The Ghost Note Symphonies, Vol.1
    • Thelonious Monk - Always Know

THIS WEEK on HDtracks...
    • Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here
    • The Turtles - The Complete Original Albums Collection
    • Mac Miller - Swimming
    • Wayne Shorter - Without A Net (Live)
    • plus much much more...

Acoustic Sounds has an exclusive on 2 1970 Allman Brothers Filmore East shows in h-r

Yet another weak week. Nothing worth mentioning on HDT the last 2 weeks imo.
    Last edited by moomoomoomoo; 08-17-2018 at 01:12 AM.

I didn't see the official list for this week but many of the recent releases have been CD resolution.

I found these on FB.

THIS WEEK ON HDtracks...

• Death Cab for Cutie - Thank You for Today
    • Yo-Yo Ma- Six Evolutions - Bach: Cello Suites
    • Neil Diamond - Hot August Night III
    • Paul McCartney - Fuh You
    • plus much much more...