Angry Upgraded from RX-A2030 to CX-A5000 + MX-A5000 but the amp still shuts down!

Ok guys, I'm getting frustrated here with YAMAHA products. I need your expert opinion and possible solutions to my problem. I need to know what is wrong.

I had initial system with a problem detailed here: http://www.hometheaterequipment.com/...786/#post35727

So I've decided to upgrade. Here is the update:

I returned the RX-A2030 and I have upgraded to separates: CX-A5000 + MX-A5000

The amp keeps on shutting down again at around 0 dB volume level! but the Pre-amp stays on.

I need to know what is wrong! Is it the speakers?? Is it possible that the one of the fronts have a defect?

PLEASE HELP!

It's possible that you have a short in your speaker wiring or something going on with one of your speakers.

What speakers are you using? Are they 4 ohm?

Could there possibly be a low voltage situation with your power outlet?

Try running the speakers only one at a time (only one hooked up to the amp) to try and trace the wiring. That's most likely is the culprit.
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

Any updates?

Since your AVR also had this issue, it would seem to be something with your wiring, speakers, or electrical in your home.