Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I almost got mine used from Listen Up in Denver for half price, but fiddled around too long and they got sold out from under me. Had to pay full retail minus a small senior discount, here in Abq. locally. Drat.
    JR

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    No, I haven't yet. My upgrade want list is long, and it currently ranks lower than my home upgrade list.

I am wanting a pair, really badly.
    Tracy,

If you ask nicely enough, I'm sure your wife will give you back your pair
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

Well I do hope you get to hear them. I put on an early hi-def recording of the Garden Grove Community Church pipe organ just the other day. Recorded direct to disc, then digitally mastered to cd, it is a room shaker. Good demo disc for those who like organ music (LaserLight, 15313, Virgil Fox organist, recorded 1977). My system, including the hsu cylinder, is rated about 1.8 kw/ channel and the GE2s will do a fair job of putting a pipe organ in the living room! (When my wife is gone of course). The bass actually gets scary at times.
    JR

I have a new pair of SVS PB13-Ultras which I have finally started calibrating. My back has been giving me a great deal of grief, and the thought of moving the subs around while I was having treatment wasn't a consideration. Tracy, I owe you a review which I haven't forgotten.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by k0rww View Post
    I have a new pair of SVS PB13-Ultras which I have finally started calibrating. My back has been giving me a great deal of grief, and the thought of moving the subs around while I was having treatment wasn't a consideration. Tracy, I owe you a review which I haven't forgotten.
    I noticed the new avatar. Nice !!!

Quote Originally Posted by k0rww View Post
    2 of these...in the same room...at the same time?!?!?!

that must FEEL insane, much less sound insane. any nuts and bolts in the area dont stand a chance!