Thread: Surface Hub

Surface Hub

Thoughts on the new Surface Hub? I think it looks pretty nice, and the functionality seems pretty high tech. What are your thoughts?

I had to Google it.

Looks very CSI. Were you planning on using this for home theater?

Just found this slightly older post...And the Surface Hub is finally out! So has anyone gotten one yet?

Tracy, not sure. Probably more like an office/conference room thing, or even a living room or kitchen device. It's really cool and I still want one.

Quote Originally Posted by maddylow729 View Post
    Just found this slightly older post...And the Surface Hub is finally out! So has anyone gotten one yet?

Tracy, not sure. Probably more like an office/conference room thing, or even a living room or kitchen device. It's really cool and I still want one.
    I want the big glass-top table that I can sit my phone onto and "sling" music or photos across the room, to another device. That would be cool. CSI and Hawaii Five O shouldn't be the only ones to get all the cool toys.

Cool RE

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    I want the big glass-top table that I can sit my phone onto and "sling" music or photos across the room, to another device. That would be cool. CSI and Hawaii Five O shouldn't be the only ones to get all the cool toys.
    Man, that would be so cool. I think the Surface Hub is a predecessor to commercial stuff like that. I think we'll start to see tech pushing toward that based on this new stuff coming out in the next couple of years.