Seeking recommendations for in wall speaker/wiring installer [So Cal area]

Hi folks, I hope this is the appropriate place to ask...

I am looking at having some new in-wall or in-ceiling speakers installed in my family room, along with the new speaker wire being run inside a wall and ceiling. I am in Southern California (Orange County specifically) and I am looking for recommendations for a good installer (who is also knowledgeable on placement as well).

Thank you,
    Greg

Southern California would be Jerry's neck of the woods. I know, he knows a guy.

Also, Mr.Hookup, is there an online database Greg can do some research on?

Greg, let me know if you are also interested in what brands are good. I have had three sets of in wall speakers and will discuss that if you'd like.
    Barry
    Surround Pre-Amp
    : Krell 707 3D; Amp: (center) Krell 400e; Amp Fronts Krell 600e; SACD: Krell Cipher; FM: Day Sequerra FM Reference; Blu-Ray: Oppo BDP 205; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2; Center: Revel Voice 2; Rear/Back: Revel W990/Krell S1500 amp; Subs: 2 SVS SB-13 Ultra; Turntable: VPI 19 Mk 4 w/Tonearm SME 309 & Audioquest 401i; HDTV: Verizon; Projector: JVC DLA-RS 3000; Screen: Stewart Studio Tek 100; Internet Radio: Sonos; Remote: MX850; Pioneer Elite LDS-2 Laser Disc

Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

I know Brian Kahn uses Evolution AV for his stuff. Jay Frank is a buddy of mine. Use my name if you call him. They are in Calabassas.

So Cal is pretty big. I am not sure where you live or the scope of the project.

Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

I know Brian Kahn uses Evolution AV for his stuff. Jay Frank is a buddy of mine. Use my name if you call him. They are in Calabassas.

So Cal is pretty big. I am not sure where you live or the scope of the project.

I am in Orange County...Lake Forest to be more exact. The scope of the project is pretty small...Looking to have a pair of in-ceiling speakers installed with in-wall/in-ceiling speaker wiring done so that I've got speaker jack access at the wall on the opposite side of the room as the speakers. These speakers would turn a 3.1 setup into a 5.1 setup. Whoever I work with may end up suggesting an alternative to in-ceiling speakers; I'm just speculating that I'd be going with in-ceiling based on the limitations of the room.

Greg