Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

Nice write up, David.

That's a pretty glowing review to compare it favorably to the SVS and HSU.

David, a wonderful and accurTe review. As you know, in the big room of my house I have the wonderful svs speakers. On yo suggestion I got tha revs speakers. Well I haven't put them through all the things you have, not by a long shot. I can tell you I am 100% satisfied with this subwoofer. It has totally changed the sound from my smaller system. It's just a wonderful subwoofer. More than you know I appreciate good accurate suggestions I get from this site, and especially from you. So rather than mentioning any tests all I can say is that I have watch movies, TV shows, listened to music and everything is better with these subs. Except, of course, The Lone Ranger!
    Barry
    Surround Pre-Amp
    : Krell 707 3D; Amp: (center) Krell 400e; Amp Fronts Krell 600e; SACD: Krell Cipher; FM: Day Sequerra FM Reference; Blu-Ray: Oppo BDP 205; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2; Center: Revel Voice 2; Rear/Back: Thiel Powerplanes/Krell S1500 amp; Subs: 2 SVS SB-13 Ultra; Turntable: VPI 19 Mk 4 w/Tonearm SME 309 & Audioquest 401i; HDTV: Verizon; Projector: JVC DLA-RS66U; Screen: Vue Tech 108; Internet Radio: Sonos; Remote: MX850; Pioneer Elite LDS-2 Laser Disc

I'll send you the Blu-ray in case you'd like to test it out. A good subwoofer totally MAKES that movie better
    David Vaughn

Could you send me Eye In The Sky instead?
    Barry
    Surround Pre-Amp
    : Krell 707 3D; Amp: (center) Krell 400e; Amp Fronts Krell 600e; SACD: Krell Cipher; FM: Day Sequerra FM Reference; Blu-Ray: Oppo BDP 205; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2; Center: Revel Voice 2; Rear/Back: Thiel Powerplanes/Krell S1500 amp; Subs: 2 SVS SB-13 Ultra; Turntable: VPI 19 Mk 4 w/Tonearm SME 309 & Audioquest 401i; HDTV: Verizon; Projector: JVC DLA-RS66U; Screen: Vue Tech 108; Internet Radio: Sonos; Remote: MX850; Pioneer Elite LDS-2 Laser Disc

David Vaughn