Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    check out the report from consumer reports.

https://www.consumerreports.org/lcd-...ore-elite-tv-/
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    Nice, JJJ. Thanks for posting the review link.

I have to say I'm not too surprised at their findings. The lack of HDR support is the most glaring negative for me, although the backlight dimming glitch might prove to be a problem. I suspect that could be corrected if all the display's settings we not set to auto.

As for bad audio, I wouldn't have a problem with that aspect. As a matter of fact, I wish audio was optional. Give me a top-performing display at a good price and make it a video-only monitor. You can keep all the "smart features" too. Those are better served by an external device in my opinion.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Yeah, for those of us who use external speakers, we don't need internal TV speakers!
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.