Outdoor speakers

I'm replacing my outdoor speakers and I'm considering the Snap ES-AW-DVC-5-WHT or the Niles OS5.3SI.

Your thoughts? Any input would be appreciated!

While I haven't heard that particular Episode speaker, by SnapAV, I have been impressed with every speaker I have heard from them.

I have a pair of their floorstanding towers, and we had one member who gave their in-ground outdoor sub a stellar review.

If you wind up going with the Episode speakers, tell them we highly recommended them. Either way, welcome to the forum and post back about whatever you end up buying.

Thank you for the response Tracy. I am leaning towards the snapav's and should have one of the two installed by this weekend. I'll post my decision and give you a mini review from a layman's perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by jnatsu View Post
    Thank you for the response Tracy. I am leaning towards the snapav's and should have one of the two installed by this weekend. I'll post my decision and give you a mini review from a layman's perspective.
    Yes, please do. Include some photos too.

I'm looking forward to it.

Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

I just ordered ANOTHER pair of Snap AV Epispode speakers for my pizza oven area. I've got another 8 Snap AV speakers with 2 underground subs going in soon.