Acoustic Sounds 20% Off Sale

THANKS20

Don't know the exp date. They have an exclusive overpriced Duke Ellington (The Popular) that I may grab.
    Passive Preamp: Mod Squad Deluxe; Amp McCormack DNA-1 Mod 1; Hi Rez & blu-ray/DVD Front End: Oppo BDP-95 With Region Hack; CD front end: Esoteric P-10->Kimber/Illuminati Digital Cable-> PS Audio SL3; CD Recorder: Tascam 900SL; Cassette Deck: Nakamichi DR2; Speakers (2.0): NHT 2.5I; Analog Cable: Tara Analog Standard, Pandora & Omni Bi-Wired Speaker Cable; Various aftermarket power cords; Power Conditioner: Adcom, Televsion: Vizio E55-C1

Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by moomoomoomoo View Post
    THANKS20

Don't know the exp date. They have an exclusive overpriced Duke Ellington (The Popular) that I may grab.
    I was going to buy the Ellington, but it has 3 less songs then the cd. I am really getting tired of that trend: HR downloads cost as much as 2-3 times what a cd does, often have less songs (original vinyl album configuration only), while having a much lower "manufacturing" cost.
    Passive Preamp: Mod Squad Deluxe; Amp McCormack DNA-1 Mod 1; Hi Rez & blu-ray/DVD Front End: Oppo BDP-95 With Region Hack; CD front end: Esoteric P-10->Kimber/Illuminati Digital Cable-> PS Audio SL3; CD Recorder: Tascam 900SL; Cassette Deck: Nakamichi DR2; Speakers (2.0): NHT 2.5I; Analog Cable: Tara Analog Standard, Pandora & Omni Bi-Wired Speaker Cable; Various aftermarket power cords; Power Conditioner: Adcom, Televsion: Vizio E55-C1

Quote Originally Posted by moomoomoomoo View Post
    THANKS20

If you're a Bowie fan 2 releases of note:

1. A second version of the Who Can It Be Now box. 96/24 instead of 192/24; adds the 2005 expanded remix of David Live & the Maslin Remix of Station To Station (but not Nassau). Aprox the same price as the earlier box, with 2 more "albums" & a lower bit rate.

2. A standalone edition of the 96/24 Expanded David Live. I bought that, as with this sale AS has the best price at $21.58. I'm a bit irritated at the at least 6 times I've now purchased this album........ (Cassette, LP, Original CD, Expanded CD, Part of the 192 box, 96/24 stand alone). Good news is it's a DR12.
    Last edited by moomoomoomoo; 11-26-2016 at 03:03 PM.