Thread: NFL 2017

NFL 2017

Who will win it all?

from cbssports,
    Name:  nfl.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  76.3 KB
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

I'd bet on the Patriots and the Packers in the SB, with the Pats winning.

I am not a fan of any of the remaining teams. I'd love to see KC knock out the Steelers. Houston doesn't have a chance. Seattle/Atlanta should be a good game as will GB/Dallas.

New England Patriots vs Dallas Cowboys...

But who knows.. any given game, anything can happen.
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

Quote Originally Posted by TrippleJ View Post
    New England Patriots vs Dallas Cowboys...

But who knows.. any given game, anything can happen.
    You might be right. I despise the Cowboys... but then again I dislike the Packers even more. I wouldn't be disappointed to see NE/DAL.

The result is the same however. Pats win - who I also hate. LOL

Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

ANYBODY but the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Del Colliano View Post
    ANYBODY but the Cowboys.
    Oh no, Jerry, you jinxed it..

You know the Cowboys will win it all now!

lol.
    Main:

from cbssports,

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  82.9 KB
    Main:

Going to be great games next weekend!
    Main:

I have a feeling Atlanta is going to get by the Packers, but I sure hope not. Gotta hate on any division rival.

Pats should roll over the dysfunctional Steelers.

Personally, I would love to see the Falcons at least make it to the Superbowl. They're my "hometown" team after all and you must root for the home team.

I loved The Steelers as a kid. I had the bedspread with matching curtains in my room. It was a great decade for the Steelers and who didn't love the Terry Bradshaw/Franco Harris/Mean Jo Green combo.

Of course the Falcons have to win it in over time by three.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast