Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

Why I Just Paid For NYTimes.com and LATimes.com

Because our bigot President called them "Fake News" and they have had to courage to keep the pressure up on the Jesus-first, Science-never, populate-the-swamp bullshit that we have to endure.

From someone who doesn't create fake news and someone who believes in science of conspiracy - I voted with my checkbook to support the voices that oppose Putin's puppet, Big Don.

Jerry...stop buying into the FAKE NEWS. Here are the facts...not one shred of evidence has been produced showing that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians...not one. Just innuendo.

What we do know is this:

The Obama administration via Susan Rice was unmasking intelligence reports of Trump transition officials essentially "spying" on them. Someone is probably going to go to jail over this--most likely Rice herself.

As for Wikileaks, the media is saying that Russia hacked the DNC "for sure." Then we find out through another leak from the CIA that they have the capability to leave fingerprints to make people "think" that the Russians hacked them when in reality, it was the CIA doing the hacking. Do you honestly believe that if the CIA can do that, no one else can too?

The NY Times is a shell of what it used to be. You should subscribe to the Wall Street Journal...one of the only "real" papers left in the USA.
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

Straight from the horse's mouth:

Adam Schiff: There Is No "Definitive" Proof Of Any Trump-Russia Connection | Video | RealClearPolitics

The plan all along was to do their best to derail the Trump presidency from DAY ONE with this story to take his focus off what he planned to do. While I didn't vote for him, I LOVE his Supreme Court pick and he'll probably get two more in the next 4 years. Kennedy is going to retire after this session (most likely) and Ginsburg is 84 now and probably won't hang on for the next president to be elected. Thanks to Harry Reid, there's absolutely NOTHING the Democrats can do to stop Trump's picks for the Supreme Court, so hopefully our country can get back on the right track and not have people legislating from the bench and instead interpret the laws, which is their job.
    David Vaughn

Bleeding Heart,

An individual who has excessive sympathy for any group or individual that they perceive as underprivileged, and a lack of sympathy for any group or individual that they perceive as over-privileged.

A bleeding heart is NOT simply any left-leaning individual. Supporting social and environmental causes does NOT make one a bleeding heart. It refers specifically to those who take the views to a ridiculous extreme, make completely illogical, unrealistic demands, and are unable to recognize their own hypocrisy.

That's you Jerry. Thanks for starting the conversation.

Looks like Big Don just Pooped in Putin's face !!
    [SIGPIC]

I didn't mind Trump's Supreme Court pick, however his constant badgering of a former president is un-presidential. As far as Russia is concerned - connect the dots, follow the money and things will come out in the wash. I knew from the minute we attacked Syria that it was just a ploy to make President Trump look like he was tough on Russia. I have experience that many on this site may not have. Mr. Nance from MSNBC (counter-intelligence and terrorist analyst), we worked together overseas. I helped formulate the counter-terrorism brief for the European theater back in the early 90's, I was also a Middle Eastern - Northern Africa analyst so I have quite a bit of experience (I also have a lot of experience with the then Soviets/Russians).

Back to the attack - 59 Tomahawks and only 6-7 casualties? Runway not hit? No SU-27's on site? This was a move to galvanize the Republican party behind Trump because he was losing them. He desperately needed a win. Russia has already raised Trumps bet by declaring the US can't mess with Syria, Iran, or North Korea without Russian response. This my friends is politics at work and back door deals. Those missiles weren't even carrying a full payload. Russia will replace everything that was lost - maybe even upgrade it with the next Roll-on/Roll-off cargo vessel that makes port in Tartus. Minimal damage...easy to recover from.

I worked for NSA and the former Naval Security Group. Big Daddy DIRNSA does what he wants - and was granted even more power through the Patriot Act. We have a motto "In God we trust....All others we monitor".
    Infinity Composition Prelude P-FR, Infinity Oveture 1 center and Front hgts, QPS -1 surround sides, Infinity FPS-1000 Rear surround, Infinity P-QPS rear hgt, Acoustic Elegance P1152 subs (x2) SVS 16-46 (x2) DCM Full Time passive subs - rear sides (x2) B&K Reference 200.7 power amp, Denon AVR X4300H, Yamaha MX-830, Behringer NU4-6000, 6 core HTPC W/Blu-ray W/Jriver nVidia 1050gtx ti, AK4490EQ based Dac with Burson Vivid, Silicondust HDHR3 Prime, LG 55 inch LCD, Infocus 1080p DLP Projector

There's only one problem with your analysis.....there has been ZERO evidence regarding Trump and Russia...NONE. With all the leaking going on (Michael Flynn), one would think there would be SOMETHING in the public domain by now. Nope...not one shred of evidence other than "we need a bi-partisan commission looking into this" in order to have it drag on to the next election cycle and hurt Republicans. Anyone with half a brain can see this is exactly the plan. As you state, this is politics at work, but it's from a different perspective, that's for sure.

What will come out in the wash over the coming months is how much the Obama administration was spying on Trump and his associates (and possibly other Republican's running for President). This is exactly why the government can't be trusted...too many crooked people who will abuse the power given to them.
    David Vaughn

My analysis will be proven....later. We don't put everything out at once - we really don't put anything out to the general public unless we feel they have a need to know. Obama "spying" is actually covered under the Patriot act. Some one else was looked at extensively and USSID 18 has been recently de-classified for the most part.

The National Security Agency: Declassified

That will be an interesting read for you David. If you read the link above you will see that this works both ways, and you can legally start collection and unmask suspect individuals. You just don't know how long this has been going on. Hey, it was part of my life's work. Zero evidence....hmmm zero exposed. You don't put out your product report before its ready....I know that for a fact.
    Infinity Composition Prelude P-FR, Infinity Oveture 1 center and Front hgts, QPS -1 surround sides, Infinity FPS-1000 Rear surround, Infinity P-QPS rear hgt, Acoustic Elegance P1152 subs (x2) SVS 16-46 (x2) DCM Full Time passive subs - rear sides (x2) B&K Reference 200.7 power amp, Denon AVR X4300H, Yamaha MX-830, Behringer NU4-6000, 6 core HTPC W/Blu-ray W/Jriver nVidia 1050gtx ti, AK4490EQ based Dac with Burson Vivid, Silicondust HDHR3 Prime, LG 55 inch LCD, Infocus 1080p DLP Projector

I don't doubt that...but if it's found (as has been suspected) that the Obama administration "spied" on political opponents both before and after the election on things NOT related to the Russia investigation, we have a Watergate situation, whether legally allowed or not. Frankly, it's perverting the Patriot Act for political purposes, which would make our system no better than the despots around the world.
    David Vaughn

Quote Originally Posted by David Vaughn View Post
    I don't doubt that...but if it's found (as has been suspected) that the Obama administration "spied" on political opponents both before and after the election on things NOT related to the Russia investigation, we have a Watergate situation, whether legally allowed or not. Frankly, it's perverting the Patriot Act for political purposes, which would make our system no better than the despots around the world.
    Now you know one of the reasons I left that world. All I had to do was 8 more to retire.
    The big thing here is if you're talking to foreigners - its basically legal to do, as you see the same thing was done to Hillary Clinton (back in the early 90's). Believe it or not David, this is everyday operations. It doesn't have to be related to Russia, just foreign communications - you're wide open then. The only way its truly illegal if its US to US private citizens.

P.S. Rice isn't going to go to jail....she was doing her job. When I heard it initially - I said, "That's the way things go...what's the problem"? I spent 12 years of my life doing this stuff.