Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

Bill O'rielly Out At FOX NEWS!!!!!

Take that right wing.

$13,000,000 in payments to keep this jackass, perv on the air while he hits on everything that walks-slides-rides-or-glides.

He will be back (like herpes) but his 67 year old, hate-mongering, right wing fans likely won't follow him to the Internet. He will need TV and I can't see the rest of the "Fake News" media outlets hiring him (according to #NotMyPresident that includes: CNN, NYTimes, CBS, NBC, ABC, Washington Post - basically everything not Fox News and Brietbart.

------

In other news a 30 year old kid came within a TINY MARGIN of winning a staunch GOP House District last night. 48.1% or something like that of the 50% he needed to win his house seat.

Trump sent out angry robo-calls and smearing tweets.

Now there is a run-off. I will give him more money to fight the good fight but this next fight might be tougher.

Love TRUMPS TRUMP. Never forget.

And if Kim Jun Un nukes LA off the map - it was nice knowing you all. Send a few MOABs (I like those) along with some nukes for Mr. Haircut for me and my family.

I've never been a fan of O'rielly, Bortz, or any other political blowhard from either party. They get paid to exaggerate facts and create controversy with the single intent to belittle the other side. Oh, and make money for the networks while doing it.

I don't have the time nor inclination to listen to any of them. I also have no use for anyone who can't "keep it in their pants". The State of Alabama has just lost a Govoner for that very thing. Gov. Bently not only got caught, he also used State money and resources to keep his lovers quiet and/or comfortable.

I say good riddance to them both.

Jerry, you make it sound like Bill O'Reilly was just like Bill Clinton, but O'Reilly was never accused of rape.

Quote Originally Posted by jive420 View Post
    Jerry, you make it sound like Bill O'Reilly was just like Bill Clinton, but O'Reilly was never accused of rape.
    I have $13,000,000 reasons why Bill is guilty.

He made Fox billions as a blowhard and a hate monger. Finally, James and Laughlin stood up to him and GOOD FOR THEM. The advertisers used their economic power to do what's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    I've never been a fan of O'rielly, Bortz, or any other political blowhard from either party. They get paid to exaggerate facts and create controversy with the single intent to belittle the other side. Oh, and make money for the networks while doing it.

I don't have the time nor inclination to listen to any of them. I also have no use for anyone who can't "keep it in their pants". The State of Alabama has just lost a Govoner for that very thing. Gov. Bently not only got caught, he also used State money and resources to keep his lovers quiet and/or comfortable.

I say good riddance to them both.
    While on the OTHER side of the spectrum - Rachel Maddow on MSNBC caters to the opposite audience but she does it with a Rhodes Scholarship and a team of researchers who deal in actual fact. The GOP like their "Alternate Facts" which even the most uneducated people know is total BS. Kellyanne Conway can't fool Americans the way she has. Spicy Spicer is a total liar. All day - every day. Its amazing. Trump called everybody "Lying ...." on the campaign trail. Where's the wall Don? Where's the tax reform? Where's the repeal of Obamacare? Where's labeling China a currency manipulator? How about all of the comments about Obama playing golf when on the campaign trail when he spends $4,000,000 per weekend to have his family to his country club. That's $4,000,000 of OUR TAX MONEY. $4,000,000 buys a new school in West Virginia. $4,000,000 fixes a bridge. EVERY WEEK. Real Republicans should be UP IN ARMS.

As much as you don't like it, Fox is a brand. They may lose a few people to O'Reilly's departure but they will do just fine in the future. Those folks will eventually come back to Fox. Where else can they go CNN, MSNBC? Maddow caters to a younger audience and she has done well for herself. I see her as a Geek with her facts and figures. That appeals to young minds with no real experience in the world. You can tell yourself that she deals in "actual facts" but you're a partisan, I would expect nothing less. Give the Donald time Jerry, he's only been in office for 91 days. I think he's done enough already in that short time to piss off the likes of you and others like you. Thanks for starting the conversation.

See you later Bill, but it doesn't matter anyway. Tucker Carlson is the future at Fox and everyone knows it. His show is killing it in the ratings (doing better than Megan Kelly was before her departure) and within a year, Tucker will be the KING of cable news shows. Take that to the bank. Here's a recent report of viewership: Tucker Carlson, Rachel Maddow earn spots in TV's top-10 most-watched | TheHill
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

i do not watch the news or news channels. i do not use Facebook anymore because it has become a cesspool. i realize i do not have hundreds of "friends", i have like two.

i set up my timeline in twitter with folks i trust to deliver accurate information. that is plenty for me, my life is better because of it.

NoUDont....add me to your list of friends
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

thanks dave...ur not on twitter r u?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast