Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yea i suspect the same that they're contractor grade. meh i'll buy a receiver some time and post results. as long as they're not dollar store speakers im ok with it. I didn't expect them to sound like my K-701s.

You never know, they may sound great. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

so i hooked up a Sherwood RX5502 100 Watt x 4 RMS Dual-Zone Stereo Receiver to the speakers and nothing happened. I couldnt get any music to play and i tried a few inputs with an ipod with the red/white coaxial and the built in am/fm. I also cycled through all the different speakers outputs. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

yesh!!!! i finally got them to work. turns out each room has a knob for volume selection and they were all turned off and my parents didnt tell me they knew that these knobs existed so i was there for a few hrs trying to get this to work in frustration while they watched..... but they sound good!!!!

ha, sometimes the solution is often a simple one.

If it makes you feel any better, I spent a good 30m yesterday looking for the belt THAT I WAS WEARING.
    Follow me on twitter and get free tales of horror, comedy and everything in between.

Quote Originally Posted by kng View Post
    yesh!!!! i finally got them to work. turns out each room has a knob for volume selection and they were all turned off and my parents didnt tell me they knew that these knobs existed so i was there for a few hrs trying to get this to work in frustration while they watched..... but they sound good!!!!
    Good to hear you have it working.

I was thinking it was odd that there were no individual volume controls for each room.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Eberhart View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I spent a good 30m yesterday looking for the belt THAT I WAS WEARING.
    Just don't put your glasses on top of your head. My sister does that and then wonders what she did with them.