Is Tekton going up...as in prices?

Got a peak at Tekton's new site TektonDesignPMD - Home

It appears that prices are going to go up ....substantially! Can any of you insiders verify or am I speaking out of turn? More power to him because he's made some great speakers and built a cache that has solidified him as one of the best new designers....and I hope he makes millions!!!! However, sometimes when you think you might have a new dream speaker that's achievable - you wake up. I need to hear the Double Impacts....soon! Anyone in the South have a pair?
    Infinity Composition Prelude P-FR L/R, Infinity Overture 1 center, Front hgts, and side surrounds, Infinity FPS-1000 Rear surround and rear hgt, Acoustic Elegance P1152 subs (x2) SVS 16-46 (x2), (x2) B&K Reference 200.7 power amp, Denon AVR X4300H, Yamaha MX-830, Behringer NU4-6000, 8 core HTPC W/Blu-ray W/Jriver nVidia 1060gtx 6gb,Hybrid tube DAC W/Burson Vivid, Silicondust HDHR3 Prime, TCL 4K 55 inch LCD, Vivitek HK2288 4K Projector

From what I saw, it's new models or at least models that I didn't know about.

Maybe he's just adding a new upper line for those looking for a higher-end product. Jerry would be the one to know for sure.

Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

Eric and his team can't keep up with demand especially on the Double Impact.

They are SO GOOD for the money its crazy.

He's got a line of speakers like the Double Impact that will sell in retail with more fancy fixtures and parts that will be more $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Del Colliano View Post
    Eric and his team can't keep up with demand especially on the Double Impact.

They are SO GOOD for the money its crazy.

He's got a line of speakers like the Double Impact that will sell in retail with more fancy fixtures and parts that will be more $$$.
    I love insider info!!!!!
    Infinity Composition Prelude P-FR L/R, Infinity Overture 1 center, Front hgts, and side surrounds, Infinity FPS-1000 Rear surround and rear hgt, Acoustic Elegance P1152 subs (x2) SVS 16-46 (x2), (x2) B&K Reference 200.7 power amp, Denon AVR X4300H, Yamaha MX-830, Behringer NU4-6000, 8 core HTPC W/Blu-ray W/Jriver nVidia 1060gtx 6gb,Hybrid tube DAC W/Burson Vivid, Silicondust HDHR3 Prime, TCL 4K 55 inch LCD, Vivitek HK2288 4K Projector

Golden Ear also just came out with a new flagship for more$$.
    JR

Quote Originally Posted by jerrich View Post
    Golden Ear also just came out with a new flagship for more$$.
    JR
    Yes, Sandy did one up his new Triton Ones with the Triton Reference. However, the GoldenEar Triton Reference is only $4250 each, so $8500 for the pair. It's a good bit of cash but still reasonably affordable.

Eric's newest high-end offering, the Pendragon PMD Monitor, is listed at $20,000. However, the original Pendragons are only $2,000 per pair, but Eric offers a long list of upgrades that bump up the price.