1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Wonder Woman' Opens to Historic $100.5M

from hollywoodreporter,

"Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman grossed a winning $100.5 million from 4,165 theaters in its domestic box-office debut over the weekend, the biggest opening ever for a female director. And overseas, Wonder Woman also won the weekend with $122.5 million from 55 markets for a global bow of $223 million, including a No. 1 debut in China with $38 million."
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

I had a feeling that this one was going to post some impressive opening week sales figures.

I'm ready to see it but as always, will wait for the Blu-ray.

My kids want to see it so I may check it out in the theater.. Just want the crowds to go down a bit.
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

We saw the movie today. We all enjoyed it.

Spoiler below.. So beware..

The only interesting thing is that there were a lot of very young kids in the audience and for some of the scenes especially the war scenes, I thought it might have been too much for them. But on the funny side, near the end when Diana defeated Ares, when the theater was in complete silence, a 3 or 4 year old, asks the question why Diana didn't use her lasso, the entire theater laughed.. It was funny to be sure at that time when the kid spoke up..
    Main:

Good to hear that you and your family enjoyed it. I can't wait until it hits Blu-ray.

As for the rest of your post.................la,la,la...............I'm not listening.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    Spoiler alertt
    JJJ, she did use her lasso at the end and Ares told her the truth. He just couldn't be totally controlled by it.
    Barry
    Surround Pre-Amp
    : Krell 707 3D; Amp: (center) Krell 400e; Amp Fronts Krell 600e; SACD: Krell Cipher; FM: Day Sequerra FM Reference; Blu-Ray: Oppo BDP 205; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2; Center: Revel Voice 2; Rear/Back: Thiel Powerplanes/Krell S1500 amp; Subs: 2 SVS SB-13 Ultra; Turntable: VPI 19 Mk 4 w/Tonearm SME 309 & Audioquest 401i; HDTV: Verizon; Projector: JVC DLA-RS66U; Screen: Vue Tech 108; Internet Radio: Sonos; Remote: MX850; Pioneer Elite LDS-2 Laser Disc

yeah, It was a good movie. Well worth watching..

I am now interested in checking out "Justice League" when it comes out..
    Main:

Family and I saw the movie last night. We loved it! Didn't think we were going to accept the actress for Wonder Woman at first. Plus, our Captain Kirk is doing what?

But as the movie went on she drilled it out of the park. And Captain Kirk? Spoiler alert:

Let's just say he took it to a place "no man had gone before"!
    Last edited by BassEarDrum; 06-25-2017 at 12:56 PM.