CARS 3 number 1 movie this past weekend

Cars 3 took the lead this past weekend.

from yahoo,

"The threequel opened to an estimated $53.5 million from 4,256 theaters, enough to beat ruling champ Wonder Woman. Overseas, Cars 3 debuted to $21.3 million from its first handful of territories for a global start of $74.8 million."

"Cars 3 nabbed an A CinemaScore. That means all 18 Pixar films have received some variation of the top grade. It is also the 16th Pixar film to open at No. 1."
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

The Cars movies are my least favorite of the Pixar films, especially Cars 2. But I'll see it when it hits Blu-ray.
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

I only have seen the Cars movies on DVD. Enjoyed the first one and the second one was meh.. Nothing special like the first one.. I am with you David on this one, will check out the third version on blu ray.
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

I agree. The first one was a keeper but Cars 2 was a rental.

I will give the third a rent as well but it will have to have some pretty impressive reviews for me to blind buy it.