Actor Martin Landau Passes

Name:  Rolin Hand.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  63.6 KB

I just read that actor Martin Landau has passed.

Landau is most likely best known for his big screen roles in North by Northwest or Ed Wood.

The first time I remember seeing Landau was re-runs of the late '60's show, Mission Impossible and then Space 1999. I loved both shows as a kid but the actor's career started way before this and he is even appearing in three shows that are in post production. My favorite has to be Rollin Hand from Mission Impossible. I always wanted to be the spy with a million faces.

The actor's resume spans seven decades. Check it out on the Internet Movie Database. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001445/

Landau passed on July 15, in Los Angeles. He was 89.

I loved his character in "Rounders," one of my favorite all-time movies. He has some of the best lines in the film offering sage advice to follow your dreams.
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

RIP to a talented actor.
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.