Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by k0rww View Post
    Tracy,

HBO is free this weekend for DirecTV. Probably would be a mistake to watch two episodes of season 7 before watching any of seasons one through six.
    Well, I'll be tuning in. Thanks for the heads up.

You know GOT is big when the first episode of season 7 is heavily pirated.

According to businessinsider,

"According to piracy analysis company MUSO, the 71st episode of the fantasy epic TV series been illegally viewed over 90 million times across the globe. It's a staggering figure — nearly six times as many as the official view count — and includes illegal streaming, torrenting, and direct downloads. "
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

It seems like every year we see a news story about GOT being the most pirated show. I wonder if HBO and the screenwriters see that those stats as a compliment or not.

Obviously the various attempts at curbing pirating is failing.. 90 million illegal downloads. Wow.
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

I watched the first two episodes last night thanks to the preview weekend. Thanks Richard for the heads up.

Nothing too shocking in my opinion but it does set up a few story lines. I don't want to give anything away but when I saw the opening sequence of the season opener and saw that huge form in the fog walking towards the camera, I kept thinking to myself, Please don't let it be Hodor. That would be one of the biggest tragedies of the series, in my opinion.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Agreed Tracy. Last nights episode was very good and I'm curious to see how next week goes!
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Vaughn View Post
    Agreed Tracy. Last nights episode was very good and I'm curious to see how next week goes!
    Me too.

As the story goes on the more I like Lady Tyrell. Her "be a dragon" quote had me saying "finally someone with a backbone". I also loved Grey Worm's "you are my weakness" story in the last episode.

However, on a down note, Theon Greyjoy had a chance to redeem himself this week. Too bad he chose to "weenie out" He needs to "grow a pair". Yes, pun intended.