Name:  king.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  27.7 KB

Plot
When the child Arthur’s father is murdered, Vortigern (Jude Law), Arthur’s uncle, seizes the crown. Robbed of his birthright and with no idea who he truly is, Arthur comes up the hard way in the back alleys of the city. But once he pulls the sword from the stone, his life is turned upside down and he is forced to acknowledge his true legacy…whether he likes it or not.

My Thoughts
It’s easy to see why the critics railed against this movie. The first act is horrible, but thankfully improves from there—albeit with a very low bar, that’s for sure. The turning point for me and my wife was when Arthur is being interviewed by the leader of the “black boots” and how Ritchie uses some quick edits to tell the story. Frankly, that was the highlight of the film!

4K UHD
Video 9/10 (HEVC)
Audio 9/10 (Dolby Atmos)

Special Features
· Arthur with Swagger
· Sword from the Stone
· Parry and Bleed
· Building on the Past
· Inside the Cut: The Action of King Arthur
· Camelot in 93 Days
· Legend of Excalibur
· Scenic Scotland
· Blu-ray + UV Digital Copy

Conclusion
If you keep your expectations in check, there are some decent moments in this film, but they are few and far between. In many ways it’s a complete mess, especially the first act, but if you’re a fan of Ritchie films you may want to at least give it a rent, but be sure to check your brain at the door.