Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

For Those Who Voted For Trump in 2016 - You Gave Us This Weekend in VA...

To all of the people who voted for a liar and bigot like Donald Trump, I hope you are watching your Fox News and feeling proud. Because when you cast a vote for a man to lead the free world and a Super Power like the U.S. who is endorsed by David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the KKK - you should expect what we got this weekend in VA. Duke says they will fulfill Trump's campaign promises (remember "lock her up" "build the wall (and make Mexico pay) "drain the swamp" (but he's hired FOUR ex-Goldman Sachs alum plus the ex-CEO of Exxon-Mobil? I could go on)

Personally, I hate Nazis and look forward to a 25th amendment exam of Donald Trump as he's clearly not mentally well.

My prediction for Trump is different however. I predict that later in the year Robert Muller's investigation will show that Trump's team colluded deeply with the Russians to try to win the 2016 election and that people like Flynn, Manifort, Trump. Jr. and Jarred Kushner are likely to face trial with the possibility of Trump too. At that point, he will consider pardoning them and resigning for "health issues" or some BS excuse. Pence will take over and pardon Trump and he will go back to playing more golf than Obama and rid himself (and us) of this nightmare of a presidency. Just mark this one down in case it happens. The FBI doesn't start a grand jury for nothing. Muller isn't getting fired as he has bi-partisan support in DC. Trump is in BIG TROUBLE. The kind he can't deflect from. The kind no Brietbart story can protect him from.

In the mean time, I just want to say "I Hate Illinois Nazis" (see video below)

Jerry, not sure what news programs you're watching, but "All Russia, All the Time" doesn't seem to be working. His approval numbers are up to 45%: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...korea-tensions

Time to wake up from dreamland.
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

CBS News - 33% as of August 2, 2017.

Its not like you to get your facts wrong David. Less Fox News for you! Link above from a source of REAL NEWS that just happens to not be threatened by Donald Trump.

And AND AND these numbers don't really factor in #NotMyPresident trying to start WWIII in North Korea and the results of his love for the support of the KKK post VA this weekend.

#FailingTrump

Jerry...The Hill is a reputable site. As for North Korea, we have Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton to thank for the predicament we are in right now. They allowed him a free pass back in the 90's and now here we are today with a complete whack job on the verge of having ICBMs that can hit the USA. Don't worry, I doubt he'll try and hit LA (yeah, right!). What's your solution to North Korea? Harsh words?

As for Trump and yesterday's tragedy...he condemned the attack, but as usual, he wasn't eloquent in his statement (no big surprise there if you've been paying attention to him for any length of time). Unlike Obama, who never supported the police and the main stream media completely ignored that fact.

Once again though...if Trump gets tax cuts passed (who knows with this effed-up Congress) and the economy starts growing above 3%, you better get used to 4 more years of him, because he'll get reelected. Like always, it's the economy that people vote for, not identity politics.
    David Vaughn

With all due respect, I have never seen Walter Cronkite or Dan Rather or Bill Shiefer or Charlie Rose on The Hill. Perhaps its fine but its no CBS News. Sorry. Not even remotely close.

Trump's daughter condemned the attack after people like Chelsey Clinton humiliated him. He was likely playing golf. Who could be bothered to blame white power lovers when you are endorsed by none other than David Duke. Fact, David. David Duke loves him. His people get their news from places like Brietbart and the god of Bretibart is the man who give us the cancer known as Donald Trump - Steve Bannon. The mainstream media isn't covering that.

The Trump tax cuts are based on TOTAL and COMPLETE pie-in-the-sky projections of 3 to 4% growth in the GDP over 10 years. We are in the 3rd longest boom time (Trump would likely take credit for it when he's had literally NOTHING to do with it) in US history. Recessions are normal and one is likely coming (Think: WWIII in North Korea) at some point. Any Goldman Sach guy (I know a number of them) will tell you that - no matter which side of the isle they stand and Goldman rides the fence better than any lobbyist. So Republicans - how the hell do you pay for letting corporations off the hook for paying taxes? Print more money - that's how. Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave. This isn't the GOP of $$$ responsibility. Its the BILLIONAIRES raping the middle class. Sadly, the middle class is both angry and misinformed thus voting for a Trump over a highly qualified but VERY ESTABLISHMENT Hillary. God, help us all.

OK Jerry...let's talk about our current economy. It's growing at a snail's pace for a variety of reasons--first and foremost, over regulation and overreach by the Executive branch under Obama (the EPA especially). Trump has done a good job of reigning these departments in and overturning Obama-era executive orders, which will hopefully spurn the economy by .2-.4% in that regard alone.

As for corporate tax rates, I have news for your. They don't pay taxes---ever. They are passed along to customers, so it's us, the consumers that are paying for corporate taxes and our entire tax code needs an enema. Everything that was accomplished in 1986 is gone today because Congress keeps handing out favors to their political donors. As for Wall Street and political donations, they gave more to Democrats in the last 8 years versus Republicans, so which party do you think they control? Take Dodd-Frank, or what I call it...kill the local bank regulation. You realize that is less financial diversity today than before the economic meltdown and it's for one reason--Dodd-Frank. A bill bought and paid for by the large banks because it gives them the competitive advantage over smaller banks.

I'm no fan of Trump and he isn't who I voted for. But I'd take him over the crook Clinton any day. As for David Duke loving him...Trump can't control who endorses or likes him anymore than Obama could control the "New Black Panther" group endorsing him. At least Trump's hero and mentor isn't a convicted terrorist unlike Obama (ever hear of the Weather Underground?).

In the end we will survive the Trump presidency. I just hope he gets two more SCOTUS nominees on the court because that will have the lasting change that will affect the rest of my life versus the legal lightweights Obama put on the court.
    David Vaughn

Quote Originally Posted by David Vaughn View Post
    OK Jerry...let's talk about our current economy. It's growing at a snail's pace for a variety of reasons--first and foremost, over regulation and overreach by the Executive branch under Obama (the EPA especially). Trump has done a good job of reigning these departments in and overturning Obama-era executive orders, which will hopefully spurn the economy by .2-.4% in that regard alone.

-----

Uh David... Allow me to destroy your argument.... Here's an article from The New York Times showing MY point about the hopes of continued, unabashed growth in the US economy. Its unlikely after 9-years up. It HAS to settle down. But Trump's plan is banker-friendly and billionaire friendly. You are supporting THAT class with your argument. And its WRONG. The ONLY solution when you and GOP is wrong is to print more money. Enjoy that GOP. F**K the USA.

As for corporate tax rates, I have news for your. They don't pay taxes---ever. They are passed along to customers, so it's us, the consumers that are paying for corporate taxes and our entire tax code needs an enema. Everything that was accomplished in 1986 is gone today because Congress keeps handing out favors to their political donors. As for Wall Street and political donations, they gave more to Democrats in the last 8 years versus Republicans, so which party do you think they control? Take Dodd-Frank, or what I call it...kill the local bank regulation. You realize that is less financial diversity today than before the economic meltdown and it's for one reason--Dodd-Frank. A bill bought and paid for by the large banks because it gives them the competitive advantage over smaller banks.

----

I hate banks. I hate Dodd-Frank. I support Liz Warren to break up the banks. I hope she runs as the VP the Sherrod Brown from OH in 2020.

Your President and his GOP cock-blocked Obama to his RIGHT to elect a justice and they laugh about it while Citizens United is one vote more away from being over-turned. Corporations can donate unlimited amounts of $$$ and you with your support of the GOP support that. That is how BOTH SIDES of the isle are sold out to Goldman Sach and many others. You get this right? Your daughter's future? She's hosed? My son's too. Yet you vote the wrong way.
    ------

I'm no fan of Trump and he isn't who I voted for. But I'd take him over the crook Clinton any day. As for David Duke loving him...Trump can't control who endorses or likes him anymore than Obama could control the "New Black Panther" group endorsing him. At least Trump's hero and mentor isn't a convicted terrorist unlike Obama (ever hear of the Weather Underground?).

-----

Really David. You are a moron with this comment.

David Duke is the GRAND WIZARD of the KKK. He supports Trump. Steve Bannon is the the voice of Brietbart and he's higher in the Trump cabinet than "He Went to Jarret" and others. They are Nazis. Plain and simple. If not, why not denounce the violence? Why? Because Trump couldn't be in power without hate. Hate in PA. Hate in OH. Hate in MI. Hate in WI. Hate in WV. Hillary missed this and SHAME on her. Shame on the blacks that didn't vote. Shame on the millennials who didn't vote. Enjoy the pain, morons. You earned it. The coasts tried to save you but this time we couldn't help.

-----

In the end we will survive the Trump presidency. I just hope he gets two more SCOTUS nominees on the court because that will have the lasting change that will affect the rest of my life versus the legal lightweights Obama put on the court.
    -----

He's out by end of the year. The GOP is dead man walking in 2018 and they know it. Thank God.

OMG Jerry- Suck it up Butter cup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your Wonderful Obama said he saved GM, O right well read this, http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...ure-tax-bills/
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by David Vaughn View Post

We will survive the Trump presidency, but the damage to the country and environment we will be paying for for years to come.

I was on the fence regarding if Pence would be worse, but at this point I'm for any excuse used to get Trump out.

As for the Supreme Court, we should all hope for balance, all of the time. I've never registered for a political party, I've voted for both parties in the past. I am for the first time considering registering as a Democrat, anything to signal that this has to stop.

He's an angry, uneducated, buffoon that cares only about himself, and maybe his own family. I would take either Bush or Carter over this guy. I don't care about the party. I never had a doubt that either Bush or Carter were decent human beings, great presidents, probably not. But Trump is failing on both accounts.

He is an angry failure of a man who is so far over his head it's not laughable anymore.

You can thank the media for Trump getting elected. If they gave him scrutiny and not hundreds of millions of free press in order to generate ratings, he wouldn't be the president today. The media failed the country, as they have been doing for years and it finally bit them (and us) in the ass. They wanted him to run against Clinton so she could have a "lay up." Unfortunately for her (and them) she was a worse candidate in the eyes of the people. And don't throw out the "she won the popular vote" bullshit or the Russia connection (of which zero evidence has been found of collusion), whether you like it or not, Trump won the election by the rules set forth in the Constitution. Is he a good President? No. But he's the President for the next 3+ years unless he gets impeached or dies.

As for the harm to the environment. Give me a break. The Obama administration expanded the EPA's role beyond the beyond and fortunately, Trump is rolling back their illegal actions of regulating things they have no business doing and hurting American companies and their employees. While I don't like some of the things Trump has done, he has done some good things too and this is one of them (along with his Supreme Court justice). 2 more and I'll be very happy. 3 more and I'll have a permanent smile on my face
    Last edited by David Vaughn; 08-13-2017 at 11:04 PM.
    David Vaughn