Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricane IRMA

Hurricane IRMA

from miamiherald,

Hurricane Irma strengthens to category 3 storm..

Too early to tell which path it is going. Vast majority of the computer models show it is heading toward the Eastern Coast. It all depends on the next few days.

Something to keep an eye on for sure.
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

Although it hasn't rained here today yet, we've had crazy winds. From what I've seen, Harvey is north of us just above Nashville. Irma, you need to turn around and go back out to sea.

Yeah, there is one model where Irma goes away.. But, the rest, move it forward. We shall know more in a few days.

Name:  irma.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  63.7 KB
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

Florida has declared a state of emergency now.

Main:

That is a big storm. Hopefully, it takes a big swing back out to sea, missing the East coast.

that dude pointed right at my house when going through the path. Sigh. propane is already gone. no water anywhere. only premium available at most pumps. and this thing doesnt hit til saturday. should be a fun week.

Quote Originally Posted by NoUDont View Post
    that dude pointed right at my house when going through the path. Sigh. propane is already gone. no water anywhere. only premium available at most pumps. and this thing doesnt hit til saturday. should be a fun week.
    The southern tip of Florida is like a huge welcome mat to hurricanes. I hope it misses you.

My father in-law lived in Palm Harbor, over on the Gulf side near Tampa. He had a generator and kept about 20 gallons of gas on hand during the storm season. He was one of those who never evacuated.

It is a category 5 now..
    Main:

Florida governor is asking for folks to evacuate..

Main:

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    stood in line to get propane this morning. $11 to fill the tank (typical bbq size) not bad. people were patient and not losing it yet. thankfully. water is still scarce. gas lines are long. will begin to put up shutters this afternoon.

schools are closed tomorrow and friday.

funniest thing so far has been my wife and i looking for the land line phone. we both swear we have one, just have no clue where it is.