1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma: One America Appeal

Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma: One America Appeal from all five living former US - Presidents

Donors will be able to contribute through the website www.oneamericaappeal.org.
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

So how are things progressing for you guys?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    A roofer came by the other day and I got my leaks fixed. Hopefully, it will stay fixed. Will know more when the next big rain comes..
    Also got my AC unit transformer fixed.

My kitchen will need some remodeling due to the damages from the leaks.. the countertops got warped.

Everybody I know personally is ok now.. All have electricity and food/water, etc.

But of course, we live in north side of where all the flooding happened.
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

I am glad you are OK!

Thanks guys. Most everybody I know had minor damages, no flooding, etc.. We have been fortunate.
    Main:

Quote Originally Posted by TrippleJ View Post
    Thanks guys. Most everybody I know had minor damages, no flooding, etc.. We have been fortunate.
    Good to hear.

Now get out there and stimulate the economy. They say that's the upside to these types of events with all the rebuilding and repairs. I hate that it happens this way.