Harmony Ultimate Remote $140

Name:  Harmony Ultimate Remote.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  27.9 KB
    Onsale via amazon $139.99

Name:  Logitecch Big Brother.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  26.7 KB
    Ultimate's Big Brother is NOT on Sale at $282.99, but it's about half the price of a MX-980.

The Logitech Harmony Ultimate is a sleek universal remote with RF, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, IR, and a 2.4-inch color touch screen that recognizes some gestures; it's Web-programmable via Macs or Windows PCs. It's Lexa compatible with the addition of a Lexa Dot, likely others. See article for more information, there' plenty of it.

I use Universal Remote's MX-980 so I'm not conversational about Logitech's remotes.
    Based on my quick search on the Internet, I believe the Harmony Ultimate Remote for $140 is really on-sale. YMMV
    Richard

I may look into this one for the RF feature.

As much as I like the look of my MX-880 I can't seem to be able to program it properly and there's no one in my town that programs it. Out of town companies want to charge me a fee to drive here and program the remote. I don't mind paying to have it programmed properly, but my setup is pretty simple. I should be able to give someone a list of devices, inputs, activities....and them send me the file to upload to the remote.