2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

DUNKIRK is BACK in IMAX

That's right. Dunkirk's getting another run to push for award season. It's only showing in 70mm and IMAX 70mm (note that despite sounding the same, IMAX 70mm is much, much bigger than standard 70mm.)

As I detailed in another thread when it was released, the presentation for Dunkirk is simply amazing. I highly, highly recommend seeing it in IMAX. I saw it again yesterday and will be going again next week. I would have seen it more during its initial run but got sidelined with an injury

As far as theatrical movies go, just from an A/V standpoint, this is as good as it gets. And don't wait for the BD- even the greatest home theater in the world can't compete with a 50' screen and 18k image. It's also just a great film on its own.

Go see it!

Last edited by Brandon Eberhart; 12-02-2017 at 10:37 PM.
    Follow me on twitter and get free tales of horror, comedy and everything in between.

I can't wait until this hits Blu-ray. Luckily, it's release date is just around the corner, Dec. 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Eberhart View Post
    And don't wait for the BD- even the greatest home theater in the world can't compete with a 50' screen and 18k image.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    I can't wait until this hits Blu-ray...
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by Brandon Eberhart; 12-03-2017 at 06:02 PM.
    Follow me on twitter and get free tales of horror, comedy and everything in between.

I understand your point, Brandon. However, I'm just under 90 miles from the closest IMAX that's showing it and this is my busiest time of year. I would love to see it in IMAX, but I doubt it will happen while it's showing.

Bottom line, Blu-ray is my only choice.