Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Pics of the elevations. They also came with all mounting hardware including Molly bolts and I had them toss in the locks for ceiling mounting just in case but I'm not likely to be using that config.

Intended mounting position

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
    Panasonic 60" VT60 | Marantz NR-1606 | Sony UBP-X800 | Chane A2.4 L/C/R | Chane A1.4 SR | SVS Elevation Atmos/height | SVS PB-2000 | Logitech Harmony 950 | Comcast "X1 platform" Arris DVR | Chromecast

From what I have read, the Elevations are very versatile little speakers. I look forward to reading your impressions once you get them installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    From what I have read, the Elevations are very versatile little speakers. I look forward to reading your impressions once you get them installed.
    Yep. Not sure what kind of impressions I'll actually be able to give since I'll be running them as Atmos speakers they may not get a huge amount of content through them where I can compare them to something. I might play around with them as a center temporarily one night while testing everything. I still need to hook all 6 of the new speakers up and verify they actually work after shipping. All I've done so far is unbox and verify no physical damage.
    Panasonic 60" VT60 | Marantz NR-1606 | Sony UBP-X800 | Chane A2.4 L/C/R | Chane A1.4 SR | SVS Elevation Atmos/height | SVS PB-2000 | Logitech Harmony 950 | Comcast "X1 platform" Arris DVR | Chromecast