Sons of Anarchy The Complete Series Blu-ray

Just a heads up, Amazon has the Sons of Anarchy The Complete Series on Blu-ray on sale.

Name:  SOA Complete Series.JPG
Views: 41
Size:  54.8 KB

This is all seven seasons on 23 discs for $179.99 ($233.99 regular price).

If you've never watched this show, yes, it is violent but I consider it one of the best dramas to hit television in recent years.

Any SOA fans, besides me?

I love SOA.. The ending had me in tears..
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

Quote Originally Posted by TrippleJ View Post
    I love SOA.. The ending had me in tears..
    The last season, particularly the last few episodes dealing with Jax and Jemma were truly messed up.

yeah, I agree. I don't want to say any spoilers for those who have not seen it but that ending, got to me..
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

I kept saying to myself, it's not going to happen, he's not going to go through with it. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time in the series that an unexpected twist happened just when you thought you knew what was going to happen.

However, the build up to the event that I am referring to was heart-breaking. WOW, it was hard to watch but impossible to turn away from.

Yes.. I agree.
    Main: