Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11


    Sorry to hear about that!!! I'm happy that you're alright! I'm one that also hates distracted driving. I will not use my phone while driving - it will just have to wait until I can pullover - or stop. My uncle was killed by a distracted driver. That woman also lost her child in the same accident.
    Infinity Composition Prelude P-FR, Infinity Oveture 1 center and Front hgts, QPS -1 surround sides, Infinity FPS-1000 Rear surround, Infinity P-QPS rear hgt, Acoustic Elegance P1152 subs (x2) SVS 16-46 (x2) DCM Full Time passive subs - rear sides (x2) B&K Reference 200.7 power amp, Denon AVR X4300H, Yamaha MX-830, Behringer NU4-6000, 8 core HTPC W/Blu-ray W/Jriver nVidia 1050gtx ti,Hybrid tube DAC W/Burson Vivid, Silicondust HDHR3 Prime, TCL 4K 55 inch LCD, Vivitek HK2288 4K Projector

  2. #12


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by prerich View Post
    My uncle was killed by a distracted driver. That woman also lost her child in the same accident.
    WOW, that's terrible for both families involved.

  3. #13


    Tracy-

    Update? How are you feeling? Is the claims process proceeding smoothly? (I will not be shocked if it isn't.)
    Follow me on twitter and get free tales of horror, comedy and everything in between.

  4. #14


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    The car was just settled Thursday, pretty much to my satisfaction. I lost some personal property, CDs that were in the changer smashed in the trunk that they paid for as well.

    Medical payment is still pending. I've been to the chiropractor five times so far with more to come. The pain and stiffness was getting worse and taking ibuprofen was irritating my stomach, so I decided to give it a try. I have never been to a chiropractor and was skeptical, but it is helping. I'm not back 100% but it is better, for sure.

    Thanks for asking.

  5. #15


    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    The car was just settled Thursday, pretty much to my satisfaction. I lost some personal property, CDs that were in the changer smashed in the trunk that they paid for as well.

    Medical payment is still pending. I've been to the chiropractor five times so far with more to come. The pain and stiffness was getting worse and taking ibuprofen was irritating my stomach, so I decided to give it a try. I have never been to a chiropractor and was skeptical, but it is helping. I'm not back 100% but it is better, for sure.

    Thanks for asking.
    Hope you get better soon Tracy. I'm recovering from the Flu....and yes I received the shot.
    Infinity Composition Prelude P-FR, Infinity Oveture 1 center and Front hgts, QPS -1 surround sides, Infinity FPS-1000 Rear surround, Infinity P-QPS rear hgt, Acoustic Elegance P1152 subs (x2) SVS 16-46 (x2) DCM Full Time passive subs - rear sides (x2) B&K Reference 200.7 power amp, Denon AVR X4300H, Yamaha MX-830, Behringer NU4-6000, 8 core HTPC W/Blu-ray W/Jriver nVidia 1050gtx ti,Hybrid tube DAC W/Burson Vivid, Silicondust HDHR3 Prime, TCL 4K 55 inch LCD, Vivitek HK2288 4K Projector

  6. #16


    Quote Originally Posted by prerich View Post
    Hope you get better soon Tracy. I'm recovering from the Flu....and yes I received the shot.
    Sounds like you are much worse off. I do not get sick often but I had the flu two years ago I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I hope you feel better soon.

  7. #17


    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    The car was just settled Thursday, pretty much to my satisfaction. I lost some personal property, CDs that were in the changer smashed in the trunk that they paid for as well.

    Medical payment is still pending. I've been to the chiropractor five times so far with more to come. The pain and stiffness was getting worse and taking ibuprofen was irritating my stomach, so I decided to give it a try. I have never been to a chiropractor and was skeptical, but it is helping. I'm not back 100% but it is better, for sure.

    Thanks for asking.
    Good to hear.

    As someone who's dealt with back injuries/pain/etc. quite a bit, my $2 on chiropractors is they are OK, and can help short-term, but doesn't really do anything about the underlying issue. (They themselves will admit as much.) I've found acupuncture to be far, far better at dealing with back pain. Tried getting my mom to go to see one for ten years, she finally tried it about 1 1/2 years ago and has gone once a week ever since.
    Follow me on twitter and get free tales of horror, comedy and everything in between.

  8. #18


    I would have never considered acupuncture and haven't heard of anyone offering it in my area.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Luxury Publishing Group Inc.
15332 Antioch Street | Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 | 310.860.9988
©2011 Luxury Publishing Group. All Rights Reserved
For our Privacy Poliicy, ad specs and contact
info please click here