Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL Playoffs Superbowl 2018

Here is an updated bracket from cbssports,

Name:  nfl.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  80.7 KB

Should be an interesting playoffs.
    Last edited by TrippleJ; 01-08-2018 at 06:59 AM.
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

This week I say New England, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, and Atlanta (possible upset). Should be very good games.
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    It will be crazy if it is a repeat of last year.. New England vs Atlanta Hawks..
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

Quote Originally Posted by TrippleJ View Post
    It will be crazy if it is a repeat of last year.. New England vs Atlanta Hawks..
    Yep, and the Dirty Birds win !!!

It's good to see the home team do well.

updated bracket. And then there were 4..

from cbssports,

Name:  nfl.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  80.6 KB
    Main:

The Falcons didn't perform in the fourth quarter. I have to give the Eagles defense credit for keeping the pressure on, especially in the last 6 minutes of the game.

How about that ending in Minnesota? Unbelievable!
    David Vaughn

yeah, that poor Saints guy.. He will have to live with that missed tackle for life.. oh man.. I feel for that guy.
    Main:

Quote Originally Posted by TrippleJ View Post
    yeah, that poor Saints guy.. He will have to live with that missed tackle for life.. oh man.. I feel for that guy.
    Bad situational awareness on his part. You don't go for the INT...you let him catch it, make the tackle, and time runs out. He went for the "big hit" and realized his timing was off and didn't want to get the penalty (good choice), but he shouldn't have ducked, he should have slid so the WR would at least come down on him and allow his teammates to tackle him. It was damn exciting to watch though!
    David Vaughn

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    I agree. I thought Vikings lost it for sure but then this happened. I was jumping due to the excitement.

The next matchups will be very interesting..
    Main: