Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Marvel Icon Stan Lee Accused of Sexual Harassment

from yahoo,

"Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee has been accused of sexual assault and harassment of several nurses in his employment at his Hollywood Hills home. The Daily Mail reports that Lee, 95, has been accused of groping and harassing several young female nurses."
    "The former president and chairman of Marvel is “categorically” denying the allegations and claiming these anonymous accusers are attempting to extort him for money."
    =======

If the allegations are false, hope he has a good lawyer and goes after them in court..
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

I just think he has a little Tony Stark in him
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

I heard this on the radio this morning. I hope it's not true.

Oh jesus, will it never end.

People like Weinstein are a given for this kind of stuff. Not Stan Lee.

Here's hoping it's just some healthcare workers who thought they could make some $$ before his passing by making false accusations. Honestly makes the most sense in a case like this.
    Follow me on twitter and get free tales of horror, comedy and everything in between.

Frankly, at 95 and worth millions, I don't think he gives a shit anymore.
    David Vaughn

Quote Originally Posted by David Vaughn View Post
    Frankly, at 95 and worth millions, I don't think he gives a shit anymore.
    He may not but I would hire some high-priced eye candy, rather than go the route that he has been accused of. No, I am not saying I think the accusations are true because I have no idea if they are.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Let me first tell you my conflict of interest. I am currently writing with Stan Lee his autobiography.
    Frankly I know many of the people who worked with him, including a past Secretary. Contrary to popular believe that Stan is a healthy active person, he is not. He is virtually blind and hard of hearing and has trouble getting around. I do not believe he is either emotionally or physically capable of doing any of the things that they claim. Just to add credibility to mynstatement these were healthcare people in his home helping him get around, Because he doesn’t get around much anymore.
    Barry
    Surround Pre-Amp
    : Krell 707 3D; Amp: (center) Krell 400e; Amp Fronts Krell 600e; SACD: Krell Cipher; FM: Day Sequerra FM Reference; Blu-Ray: Oppo BDP 205; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2; Center: Revel Voice 2; Rear/Back: Thiel Powerplanes/Krell S1500 amp; Subs: 2 SVS SB-13 Ultra; Turntable: VPI 19 Mk 4 w/Tonearm SME 309 & Audioquest 401i; HDTV: Verizon; Projector: JVC DLA-RS66U; Screen: Vue Tech 108; Internet Radio: Sonos; Remote: MX850; Pioneer Elite LDS-2 Laser Disc

Barry, I knew that if anyone had some insight into this story it would be you. Congrats on the collaboration. I'm sure it will be great.

As for him not getting around that well, you would never know it based on his appearances in the Marvel films. However, that's part of the magic of Hollywood, making things appear differently than they really are.

Best of luck with the book.

Thanks Tracy. Stan has people with him at all times, setting him up and instructing him. He is a money machine, getting at least $50 per autograph. And the book we are writing, from Taschen, will cost $550!

Don't go by appearances. Stan's wife cameoed with him in the last movie and she passed this year.
    Barry
    Surround Pre-Amp
    : Krell 707 3D; Amp: (center) Krell 400e; Amp Fronts Krell 600e; SACD: Krell Cipher; FM: Day Sequerra FM Reference; Blu-Ray: Oppo BDP 205; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2; Center: Revel Voice 2; Rear/Back: Thiel Powerplanes/Krell S1500 amp; Subs: 2 SVS SB-13 Ultra; Turntable: VPI 19 Mk 4 w/Tonearm SME 309 & Audioquest 401i; HDTV: Verizon; Projector: JVC DLA-RS66U; Screen: Vue Tech 108; Internet Radio: Sonos; Remote: MX850; Pioneer Elite LDS-2 Laser Disc

Thanks for the insight Barry. When I first saw the story my BS detector started to go off. I agree with Tracy, someone is trying to much a buck off of him.

Quick question, how many books do you plan on selling at $550 a pop! Geezus, do you think you're Trump? Will it be the biggest and best book ever? (Joking of course, I'm sure it will be awesome!).
    David Vaughn