Bud Light Truck Stuck in Ice

Northerners make fun of us here in the Deep South when we have winter weather. I must give my local City and County DOT "props" for the great job they have done during the last few Winter Events we have had. All the main highways and even the streets in my neighborhood have remained clear of snow and ice. However, not every city has been as fortunate.

A buddy of mine who lives in an Atlanta suburb posted a link to this story. www.decaturish.com/2018/01/dilly-hilly-bud-light-truck-gets-stuck-on-icy-road-in-medlock-park-neighborhood/

Here, the driver of this Bud Light delivery truck was trying to avoid an icy patch of roadway and decided to take a detour into a residential area. The best part of this story is that this is my buddy's neighborhood and him being an avid home brewer, could not help but post it on Facebook.

Name:  bud stuck.JPG
Views: 228
Size:  57.7 KB

Notice to truck drivers: If the roads are icy, you might want to avoid residential streets.

A Bud Light truck driver found this one out the hard way on Thursday morning when an 18-wheeler got stuck at the bottom of the hill on Desmond Drive and Sunnybrook Drive. The roads are still a mess after the snow that fell in the Atlanta area on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.

Driving and ice do not mix. lol.
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

But I bet the beer was really cold!
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by David Vaughn View Post
    But I bet the beer was really cold!
    No doubt. I had to run some errands this afternoon one of them was to ship off a CD player to Marantz Pro for exchange. As I was sitting the boxed player in the back seat of my truck, I found a frozen bottle of water that was sitting in the rear cup holder.

That's cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    No doubt. I had to run some errands this afternoon one of them was to ship off a CD player to Marantz Pro for exchange. As I was sitting the boxed player in the back seat of my truck, I found a frozen bottle of water that was sitting in the rear cup holder.

That's cold.
    Yes it is!
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

If only it had been a truck of Bud Ice, this would have been perfect. Remember Bud Ice?

Follow me on twitter and get free tales of horror, comedy and everything in between.

I never understood the appeal of "ice" beers and didn't care for any of them.