Owner-Publisher Jerry Del Colliano's Avatar

Fox Is Launching A New Streaming Channel That Can Make You Stupid - Faster

What will the geniuses at Fox think of next?

With over $1,000,000,000 per year in profit and 56x more than that from the Disney deal - Fox News is launching a new streaming channel that's designed for their "super fans"

So from your next Klan rally or while trying to buy an AR-15 without a background check or even from the Oval Office while running an entire nation - a 65 year old, uneducated man can bathe in alternate fact and hate all in one streaming app.

WOW, how's that for putting a spin on a story?

If you want to be stupid, just turn on MSNBC and CNN and watch more than 20 minutes of any of their shows. Worse than Nazi propaganda in the 1930's.
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by David Vaughn View Post
    If you want to be stupid, just turn on MSNBC and CNN and watch more than 20 minutes of any of their shows. Worse than Nazi propaganda in the 1930's.
    Right. Nazis on CNN.

Sure David. Sure...

You teach this crap to your kids? Can she tell her buddies at school that there are Nazis on CNN? Really.

Great argument.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vaughn View Post

Rachel Maddow isn't a Nazi from what I can tell but she has a degree from Stanford AND a doctorate from Oxford.

Maybe we are scared of smart people a little?

Jerry, read what I wrote again Jerry. I think your comprehension skills are challenged. I said that they are propaganda channels that are WORSE than the Nazi's...not that they WERE Nazi's.

I saw a report on CNN in December saying that the Tax cut would actually be bad for the middle class...which is 1000000% false, yet they spent almost 30 minutes with their talking heads saying how the middle-class would get screwed by the new tax law. I guess they consider the middle class anyone who lives in your neighborhood...everyone in my neighborhood is going to pay between $1500 and $3000 less.

As for my kids, I let them form their own opinions because from an early age my wife and I taught them to THINK FOR THEMSELVES and to always look at multiple sources before forming an opinion. We seemed to do a pretty good job too since both got into colleges with an acceptance rate of less than 5%.
    David Vaughn

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Del Colliano View Post
    Rachel Maddow isn't a Nazi from what I can tell but she has a degree from Stanford AND a doctorate from Oxford.

Maybe we are scared of smart people a little?
    After reading this thread as well as the school shooting thread, I saw this Jerry.

“He flung himself from the room, flung himself upon his horse and rode madly off in all directions."
    -Stephen Leacock

Quote Originally Posted by jive420 View Post
    After reading this thread as well as the school shooting thread, I saw this Jerry.

“He flung himself from the room, flung himself upon his horse and rode madly off in all directions."
    -Stephen Leacock

David Vaughn