Thread: Monoprice Subs

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Monoprice Subs

Just read a review from David Vaughn about the new Monoprice 12 and 15 inch THX subs!!!! It seems like they're a big hit! Monoprice seems to be aggressively moving into the Home Theater world on just about all fronts.....not only that - they're also starting to sell computer parts!!!???

With the glowing review of these subs by David, these subs will more than likely increase in popularity...lets just hope the prices stay where they're at.
    Infinity Composition Prelude P-FR L/R, Infinity Overture 1 center, Front hgts, and side surrounds, Infinity FPS-1000 Rear surround and rear hgt, Acoustic Elegance P1152 subs (x2) SVS 16-46 (x2), (x2) B&K Reference 200.7 power amp, Denon AVR X4300H, Yamaha MX-830, Behringer NU4-6000, 8 core HTPC W/Blu-ray W/Jriver nVidia 1060gtx 6gb,Hybrid tube DAC W/Burson Vivid, Silicondust HDHR3 Prime, TCL 4K 55 inch LCD, Vivitek HK2288 4K Projector

It doesn't surprise me in the least.

Their multi-channel amps have gotten great reviews and are reportedly made by ATI. The ones that I have seen don't have XLR connections, but that wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me if I were looking for a new amp for my home theater.

I wonder who is making their subs? David, any clues?

David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine