An hdmi switcher and splitter

I need a suggestion.

i have a DVD player that also does streaming and a Fios cable box. I therefore need a switcher/splitter so I can send a signal to two separate TVs.

its a long story, but the TVs are on different sides of the same wall and I do not have room in the second room tp put another DVD player or cable box. So I have one hdmi cable going into the next room.

does anyone know of such a splitter, switcher?
    Barry
    Surround Pre-Amp
    : Krell 707 3D; Amp: (center) Krell 400e; Amp Fronts Krell 600e; SACD: Krell Cipher; FM: Day Sequerra FM Reference; Blu-Ray: Oppo BDP 205; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2; Center: Revel Voice 2; Rear/Back: Revel W990/Krell S1500 amp; Subs: 2 SVS SB-13 Ultra; Turntable: VPI 19 Mk 4 w/Tonearm SME 309 & Audioquest 401i; HDTV: Verizon; Projector: JVC DLA-RS 3000; Screen: Stewart Studio Tek 100; Internet Radio: Sonos; Remote: MX850; Pioneer Elite LDS-2 Laser Disc

Seem like Belkin makes products like that. I bought an HDMI splitter a while ago from Amazon. I'll look and see what brand it is to give you another name to look for.

So basically you need a 2 in/2 out box.

But check to see if it will pass more than simple stereo audio. My first one did not.
    JR

Go to Monoprice. I have been using one of their HDMI switcher/splitter for several years now. I recently got one of the newer ones that switches 4k. 2in 2 out. They are reasonably priced.
    hifigramps