Canada Legalized Marijuana.

from yahoo,

"Canada has become the first wealthy nation in the world to fully legalize marijuana. The Senate approved Bill C-45, also known as the Cannabis Act, on Tuesday. The measure was already approved by the House of Commons, so the Senate’s approval means it’s now set to become law."
    Main:
    Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103 Blu Ray Player, Sony PS4 Gaming Console, Panamax MR-5100 Surge Protection, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Subs. Pictures here.

Sad day IMO. I don't care whether I'm killed by a drunk driver or a stoner, I'm just as dead.
    JR

Quote Originally Posted by jerrich View Post
    Sad day IMO. I don't care whether I'm killed by a drunk driver or a stoner, I'm just as dead.
    JR
    Sadly, you are far more likely to be hurt or killed by someone playing with their phone. People simply don't get how dangerous it is to take your attention off the road.

Now the citizens of Canada will be just as dopey as their PM. He's an utter fool (and my Canadian wife and family all agree with me).
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

I'm curious, have the states that have legalized recreational use seen an upswing in driving under the influence occurrences?

I am 100% for medical use and on the fence about recreational use. A big part of me says legalize it and tax it to death like we do tobacco and alcohol. Then, put those tax dollars to good use.

The tax revenues are nowhere close to where they thought they'd be because it's still cheaper to buy it on the street. As for DUI's, yes, they've increased.
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine