JR

Not me...only once. Why?
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by jerrich View Post
    Has anyone seen this twice?
    JR
    I bought the UHD version but I'm still waiting for an UHD Player or I might be able to answer the question. I chose not to watch the Blu-ray version. At least the Panasonic UB820 is being talked about, there may be hope.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by David Vaughn View Post
    Not me...only once. Why?
    Well I had a bit of trouble getting through it (cable hd). The dialog seemed to be very low and whispery. I think I missed half of it, even played loud, so I have a lot of unanswered questions about the plot. I didn't delete it yet so I may give it another spin when I have time.

Well I had a bit of trouble getting through it (cable hd). The dialog seemed to be very low and whispery. I think I missed half of it, even played loud, so I have a lot of unanswered questions about the plot. I didn't delete it yet so I may give it another spin when I have time.
    JR:

I no longer have an excuse for not watching the movie. I swapped a Blu-ray player for an UHD player from the living room. I watched Hacksaw Ridge on the new TV while listening to TV speakers since I don't have a UHD Pre-pro. I have some remote programming to do tomorrow with a new TV and UHD player. Now all I have to do is remember how to program an MX-980 which I haven't had to worry about for at least two years. I will try and watch Blade Runner 2049 on Monday.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by k0rww View Post
    Now all I have to do is remember how to program an MX-980 which I haven't had to worry about for at least two years.
    I wish you would program my 880 while you're at it. I can't remember when I bought it, but I have yet to program it properly and use it in my system.

Quote Originally Posted by k0rww View Post
    JR:

I no longer have an excuse for not watching the movie. I swapped a Blu-ray player for an UHD player from the living room. I watched Hacksaw Ridge on the new TV while listening to TV speakers since I don't have a UHD Pre-pro. I have some remote programming to do tomorrow with a new TV and UHD player. Now all I have to do is remember how to program an MX-980 which I haven't had to worry about for at least two years. I will try and watch Blade Runner 2049 on Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    I wish you would program my 880 while you're at it. I can't remember when I bought it, but I have yet to program it properly and use it in my system.

You can YouTube videos that show step by step instructions now. Much easier than just a few years ago!
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

Has anyone seen this twice?
    JR
    3x in the theatre (IMAX, Dolby Cinema, and awful 2K) and so far 1x at home. Love it.
    Follow me on twitter and get free tales of horror, comedy and everything in between.