Amazon Adds Atmos to Instant Video

If you have made the investment to equip your home theater for Dolby Atmos, you may want to check this out.

Name:  Jack Ryan.JPG
Views: 204
Size:  64.8 KB

Amazon has added a new series to their Prime Video library that features Dolby Atmos. According to a TechRadar story, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan will be the first series in the company's video library to use the object-based technology and this has been confirmed by representatives from Dolby Labs.

The series is an Amazon Prime Original series that is said to debut today, August 31, but at the time of this post, all I can find is the trailer. Either way, it's good to see another provider supporting Dolby Atmos and I'm sure they will add more titles as time goes on.

I'm not currently set up for Atmos so when it's available, someone please give it a spin and report back.

https://www.amazon.com/Season-1-Offi...ords=jack+ryan

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Nice I'll have to check it out if I have time for it. Should, some of the stuff I watched last year is gone now so I have some openings lol. As you know I'll be set for Atmos in the near future and we do have a Prime subscription. My Sony X800 should definitely be able to stream that with the Atmos track.
    Panasonic 60" VT60 | Marantz NR-1606 | Sony UBP-X800 | Chane A2.4 L/C/R | Chane A1.4 SR | SVS Elevation Atmos/height | SVS PB-2000 | Logitech Harmony 950 | Comcast "X1 platform" Arris DVR | Apple TV 4K