Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I see money "tickle down" the the middle-class my entire life. How, you ask? My day job is tied to the construction industry and when businesses are profitable, they pay out bonuses to their employees who then either fix up the house they are living in or buy a new one. Each of these activities enables their money to "trickle down" to the trades (framers, roofers, flooring, paint, etc.). The businesses also do capital improvements, which have increased substantially the last 18 months. Things have exploded since November of 2016 in this regard and our sales growth rate has gone from essentially flat from 2014, 2015 and most of 2016 to over 5% in 2017 and 9% in 2018. My employees are getting bonuses in the tens of thousands of dollars as well.

One pet peeve for me (I work for a corporation) is base salaries only go up 2-3% a year, which doesn't keep up with inflation. Sadly, the corporations are short sighted and don't realize that good people will jump ship for a 10% raise. I'd rather see high performers get 10% raises in house and low performers not given any raise at all--maybe they'll get the message and start working harder and if we're lucky, they'll jump ship to our competitors and drag them down with their poor work ethic

As for Mueller and his probe....it's a complete nothingburger. In fact, as more and more evidence comes to light, the CIA, FBI, and DOJ colluded together to try and entrap the Trump campaign because they were "convinced" they were working with the Russians, when in fact, the campaign spurned the offers from their "paid informants." If the majority of the media was doing its job, they would see this scandal for what it is...government behaving badly for partisan reasons instead of "Russia, Russia, Russia." Furthermore, for people who think that Trump was obstructing justice by firing Comey, they don't understand the Constitution. He could fire Comey for any reason at any time as the head of the Executive Branch of government. That power is given to him there. Now, if Comey had the goods on Trump, he could go to Congress and give them the evidence and state he was fired over "XYZ" which he deemed to be illegal in some way. If Congress agrees, then they can impeach the President (as the Constitution says). But to say he was obstructing justice for doing this is a great example of "Trump Derangement Syndrome."
    David Vaughn
    Technical Writer/Blu-ray Reviewer
    Sound and Vision Magazine

@prerich, give this a read and give me your thoughts given your work background: https://saraacarter.com/whistleblowe...-all-a-set-up/
    David Vaughn

Prerich, am I to understand that you worked in the intelligence services?

Yes I did, TS SCI clearance - Cryptologic Technician Collection/Analyst. NECs 9138, 9169, 9128,and a couple of others that I've forgotten.

To Dave and the link provided....At the current time as I've stated before - we should let this play out. I for one have always stated there are three sides to a story (yours, theirs, and the truth), I also believe in our old motto - In God we trust, all others we monitor. I do know that what I'm seeing smells like classic Kremlin brainwashing, counter-counter-measures, and deceptive techniques used to place trust into one leader. It has historically gone this way...every nation that has gone that route placed its trust into one man.

I'm one that enjoys gridlock and checks and balances. When either ideology has total control - we're in trouble....and many of my fellow Crypies agree with me, and others don't (but I was known as a pretty good analyst - if it was there, I could find it). I worked with Malcom Nance in Rota Spain (back when he was a Chief), we were very good at what we did. I actually formulated the anti terrorism brief back in the early 90's for the European theater, in conjunction with NCIS. NCIS congratulated me on an excellent brief and asked me my opinion ....where would the next threat come from? I told them, it's obvious - it will come from within - and they laughed at me. Wow - look almost 30 years latter, now the issue is who are the deceivers? I have my own ideals, and obviously others have there own....I'll go with my hunches for now....but the last time NSA told me I was wrong....they were embarrassed (one of my old supervisor's and I just reminisced over some of the records we set back then).

Nothing that I have said here violates my non-disclosure agreement, I won't do that. Take it for what it's worth though, I'm siding with intel, and I'm not afraid to say if I believe their wrong.
    Last edited by prerich; 09-18-2018 at 01:31 PM.
    Infinity Composition Prelude P-FR L/R, Infinity Overture 1 center, Front hgts, and side surrounds, Infinity FPS-1000 Rear surround and rear hgt, Acoustic Elegance P1152 subs (x2) SVS 16-46 (x2), (x2) B&K Reference 200.7 power amp, Denon AVR X4300H, Yamaha MX-830, Behringer NU4-6000, 8 core HTPC W/Blu-ray W/Jriver nVidia 1060gtx 6gb,Hybrid tube DAC W/Burson Vivid, Silicondust HDHR3 Prime, TCL 4K 55 inch LCD, Vivitek HK2288 4K Projector

Sounds good...as for your prediction as "coming from within," I totally agree. The preponderance of the evidence thus far is showing that the prior administration spied on the rival party's campaign using a bogus dossier bought and paid for by a law firm associated with the Clinton Campaign. When the FISA application is released later this week or next, we are going to see just how corrupt the upper echelon of the FBI, DOJ, and CIA were because their hands are all over this.

Frankly, it doesn't pass the smell test starting with the Clinton email investigation, which was taken away from the field office and brought to the 7th floor at the FBI so they could control the narrative and make sure "their" candidate was treated with kid gloves. Their "insurance policy" was to taint the Trump campaign with Russia collusion in order to "seal the deal" for Clinton. But they didn't factor in that Trump could actually win and when he did they went into cover-up mode. What they didn't count on was Congress actually doing their job and finding the irregularities in the FISA applications, the overuse of the Steele dossier, and it getting into the public domain. When this is all said and done, Watergate is going to look like a children's play versus the Broadway production known as "Russiagate." People should go to jail over this.

As for the conviction of Manafort, that was for issues unrelated to the campaign and his plea is so the government can now go after Tony Podesta, not Trump. As for the pleas from Flynn and Poppodopolis, they are complete nothing burgers given they were for "lying" to the FBI, which no one should ever do unless you last name is Clinton and they will give you and all your cronies immunity. As an ex-intellgence analyst, you know how important security is and with Clinton's homemade server, she violated every rule in the book and put people's lives in danger, especially any human assets we have/had in China.
    David Vaughn

Quote Originally Posted by David Vaughn View Post
    Sounds good...as for your prediction as "coming from within," I totally agree. The preponderance of the evidence thus far is showing that the prior administration spied on the rival party's campaign using a bogus dossier bought and paid for by a law firm associated with the Clinton Campaign. When the FISA application is released later this week or next, we are going to see just how corrupt the upper echelon of the FBI, DOJ, and CIA were because their hands are all over this.

Frankly, it doesn't pass the smell test starting with the Clinton email investigation, which was taken away from the field office and brought to the 7th floor at the FBI so they could control the narrative and make sure "their" candidate was treated with kid gloves. Their "insurance policy" was to taint the Trump campaign with Russia collusion in order to "seal the deal" for Clinton. But they didn't factor in that Trump could actually win and when he did they went into cover-up mode. What they didn't count on was Congress actually doing their job and finding the irregularities in the FISA applications, the overuse of the Steele dossier, and it getting into the public domain. When this is all said and done, Watergate is going to look like a children's play versus the Broadway production known as "Russiagate." People should go to jail over this.

As for the conviction of Manafort, that was for issues unrelated to the campaign and his plea is so the government can now go after Tony Podesta, not Trump. As for the pleas from Flynn and Poppodopolis, they are complete nothing burgers given they were for "lying" to the FBI, which no one should ever do unless you last name is Clinton and they will give you and all your cronies immunity. As an ex-intellgence analyst, you know how important security is and with Clinton's homemade server, she violated every rule in the book and put people's lives in danger, especially any human assets we have/had in China.
    Some good articles here David. The first is from May 2018 and was very prescient in it's reporting, so much so that information we are just learning about was already in the article.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s-no-immunity/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-154057

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Dave, I'd just add that that I'm not as confident that we'll see the fully redacted FISA apps. As the last article details, the DOJ and FBI are going to do everything to protect their rear ends which means they'll take their time and hide the truth as much as they can in those reports. What they deliver to the White House may be sorely lacking. I hope that's wrong.

I hope so too. Sunshine cures all ills and we as the citizens of this country have a right to see the justification for spying on US Citizens. If we can't see that information, then we may as well change the name of our country to the US of East Germany and change the FBI's name to the East German Police force, aka, The Volkspolizei. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkspolizei
    David Vaughn

Quote Originally Posted by jive420 View Post
    Some good articles here David. The first is from May 2018 and was very prescient in it's reporting, so much so that information we are just learning about was already in the article.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s-no-immunity/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-154057

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Great articles...I've bookmarked the site for future reading!
    David Vaughn