Hello.I'm Brazilian and new to the group. My Blu-ray player Samsumg 4k Ultra HD has a problem, described below, I would like the group's opinion to find a solution. I have my home theater, composed as follows:- Smart TV Samsung 55 "Premium UHD 4K, Curve, HDR 1000;- Blu-ray Player Samsung UBD-M9500 4K Ultra HD ;- Receiver Denon AVR-X2300;- System 7.1 JBL;- Apple TV;- Blu-ray Player Samsung;- Panamax M4300-PM Power Conditioner;- Sky tuner.On a recent trip to the United States, I purchased a UBD-M9500 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player, however, the same has presented problems when playing movie files via USB, subtitles with extension (str, txt, and so on) appear in black color, making it impossible to read. The problem sometimes becomes intermittent, because if you are watching the movie with the normal subtitles in white and der stop, going to another movie recorded in the same HD, the caption appears in black. I have tried all the adjustment features, I can not solve it, so I would like to rely on your experience and knowledge and also your team, so that through information, the problem is solved.When the file is played back from the TV's USB port, the subtitles are displayed properly. But I must point out that this way I can not enjoy the sound qualities (Atmos, Dolby HD Master and others) of the receiver, because the TV does not have the capacity to process this audio signal. Certain of the collaboration, thank you. Sorry, the English use
Hello.I'm Brazilian and new to the group. My Blu-ray player Samsumg 4k Ultra HD has a problem, described below, I would like the group's opinion to find a solution. I have my home theater, composed as follows:- Smart TV Samsung 55 "Premium UHD 4K, Curve, HDR 1000;- UBD-M9500 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player;- Receiver Denon AVR-X2300;- System 7.1 JBL;- Apple TV;- Blu-ray Player Samsung;- Panamax M4300-PM Power Conditioner;- Sky tuner.On a recent trip to the United States, I purchased a UBD-M9500 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player, however, the same has presented problems when playing movie files via USB, subtitles with extension (str, txt, and so on) appear in black color, making it impossible to read. The problem sometimes becomes intermittent, because if you are watching the movie with the normal subtitles in white and der stop, going to another movie recorded in the same HD, the caption appears in black. I have tried all the adjustment features, I can not solve it, so I would like to rely on your experience and knowledge and also your team, so that through information, the problem is solved.When the file is played back from the TV's USB port, the subtitles are displayed properly. But I must point out that this way I can not enjoy the sound qualities (Atmos, Dolby HD Master and others) of the receiver, because the TV does not have the capacity to process this audio signal. Certain of the collaboration, thank you. Sorry, the English use