NIGHT SKY MURAL for theater ceilings

It is a pleasure to be on this incredible forum. Thank you hosts!!

My name is Lee Bivens, I am a well known international artist (fine art). I have been a full time professional artist for 31 years and have been fortunate as my paint brush has taken me around the world many times.

In 1996 a world Champion boxer friend asked me to do my FIRST night sky mural. Since then I have been on a mission to develop THE finest night sky mural in the world. My clients and theater designers believe I have achieved that goal.

I have over 28 official art titles and have been lucky to rise to the top of the fine art world. BUT NOTHING excites me more than seeing one of my night sky murals once complete. And when the client walks in and losses their minds. I bring the excitement to the show it seems.

I primarily work in and around Atlanta home but have painted night skys' from Beverly Hills to Europe.

My prices range from $3,000 to $5,000 and require 50% deposit to schedule and design.

To date, I have painted 275 custom night sky murals. Most of these rooms were designed by various Theater design centers, so I have SEEN every look imaginable. With that, I wish you all the best of luck with your home theater room design! I say come up with a vision and GO FOR IT!!!!!!! Make you theater room a magical world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artist,
    Lee Bivens
    www.HomeTheaterMural.comName:  nskyxxxxx.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  85.6 KB
    www.ArtLee.com

That's pretty cool. My theater is not worthy.